11dpo....hopes.

MyfireMyrock

Reaction score
First month actually trying but I'm not temping. Doing everything else just not that...
Started cramping, or pinching a little two days ago, then a little more yesterday and did a cp/cm check this a.m and cervix was soft high but had a slight bit of red tiny streaks with ewcm on my finger...thought for sure AF was on the way so plugged up. Lunch time went to check, nothing on my tampon.....check cp/cm again...now medium firm, still high and now a very small amount of brownish pink cm. Still nothing when I wipe or pee though...still cramping.
Boobs have been hurting for a few days, but after cause that too...nauseated two days ago, nothing since. Emotional today...not sure if it's because I am terrified AF is coming or that I still have a chance or if it's just after symptoms...so confused. Took a test this a.m but not first pee...I forgot. It was negative..

Think I'm out, or is there still hope?
11dpo today.

It sounds really positive! When are you due for AF? Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you mama.mouse
I'm due either the 12th or the 15th...March was 21st, then April was 21st, May was 15th...

I'm so obsessed I feel crazy...I literally have tested every day...but if implantation was just a day ago? I wouldn't test positive yet would I? I feel like it's a little late...

Have you been tracking your cycle to know how long your LP is etc? It sounds promising but AF is still a while away so you would definitely not test positive yet, depends on how long your cycle is though :)

Yes I've tracking my cycle and I know exactly what day I O'ed...

Oh well fingers crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"