11DPO looking for support

rain31982

Reaction score
I'm 11DPO today. BFN this AM, spotting yesterday and today. Crossing my fingers that it's implantation and not :af:. I'm 27, married and have 1 DD, age 2.

This is only cycle 2 of TTC, but I find myself obsessing. I know there are so many of you out there in the same boat. I don't have any close friends who understand or want to hear me gab or vent about TTC.

Anyway, I'm super nervous that this spotting isn't implantation and AF will be here momentarily. I have sore BBs, cramping, and have had a few waves of feeling :sick: the last 2 days. Increased hunger and fatigue, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm 11DPO today. BFN this AM, spotting yesterday and today. Crossing my fingers that it's implantation and not :af:. I'm 27, married and have 1 DD, age 2.

This is only cycle 2 of TTC, but I find myself obsessing. I know there are so many of you out there in the same boat. I don't have any close friends who understand or want to hear me gab or vent about TTC.

Anyway, I'm super nervous that this spotting isn't implantation and AF will be here momentarily. I have sore BBs, cramping, and have had a few waves of feeling :sick: the last 2 days. Increased hunger and fatigue, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Hi Rain... sorry this is a bit late. How'd it go? I was hit with the wicked witch on the 23rd, so now I'm CD8 in cycle 2 TTC. I'm 34, and this will be my first :)

I'm totally obsessed too, and not sure who to talk to! My DH would think I lost my marbles, and I'm not sure many others that I'm close to would understand. Please, feel free to vent, PM, or whatever! Baby dust to you :)

AF arrived right after I posted this thread. I'm now on CD8 as well! Hoping third time is a charm!

I'm not on this site on a regular basis, but I would like to keep in touch. I can't figure out how to PM. I promise I'm not message board challenged, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. PM me and hopefully I'll get a notification and I'll send you my e-mail address if you ever want to gab about TTC!

AF arrived right after I posted this thread. I'm now on CD8 as well! Hoping third time is a charm!

I'm not on this site on a regular basis, but I would like to keep in touch. I can't figure out how to PM. I promise I'm not message board challenged, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. PM me and hopefully I'll get a notification and I'll send you my e-mail address if you ever want to gab about TTC!

I think you might have to have at least 10 posts... I can't seem to PM you. You can email me @ [email protected] :)

hey. I am at 12 dpo and neg this morning and obsessing too:) I bought the fertility monitor so I am starting that either Thursday or Friday which ever day i get af on! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->