11Dpo, possible bfp

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just looking for someone to talk to while I wait to test again, and going for a digi because I swear I have serious line eye going on! Symptoms so far;
1-6 dpo nothing
7 dpo slight cramping
8 dpo more cramping, food aversion ( I can't stand the look, smell or taste of pizza which is weird)
9 dpo cramps continue, feel like I have the flu
10 dpo nothing new to note
11 dpo cramps, nausea, and very gassy

I took a cheapie test today, not fmu but it had been a while since I went last so I thought I'd do it anyways. After about 30 seconds I thought I saw a line and after looking a little closer it's very faint but can only see clearly when held up to the light. Being me and always curious, I took the test apart and the edges of the positive line area are thick and dark pink but only around the edges and don't meet up in the middle. It's the same thickness as control line, just not as dark but it's definitely pink and there as my best friend has seen it too. Just weird that it's only pink around the edges so you can imagine how my nerves are right now! Going to test in 3 days as that's when AF is due.

Next time take a pic and invert the colors. Sometimes you can see the vvvfl more clearly...baby dust to you!

I couldn't get a pic, my phone camera is garbage but it's definitely still there. So confused lol. It's really dark and thick near the top, like 1/4 of a line and then it's almost impossible to see the rest of the line unless I hold it in the light. I tell myself every month to not obsess over tests but I do it anyways

Wait a couple days and takw another. Once you pull it apart though it's invalid...

Try taking a pic in sunlight :)

I decided against taking a pic since I tore it apart lol, since taking it though and obviously it doesn't matter what it says now since its been a little while, the pink edges of the test eventually met up in the middle and its one line now, just still darker around the edges and all colour. So I have some hope but still going to do a digi in a few days or wait for AF to come.

So far today I wasn't able to eat my dinner, it just made me wanna be sick while getting my kids' plates ready. Only thing I can eat is toast or peanuts and iced tea.

Hi ladies, I'm around same as you ox approx 11/12dpo I poas this am and got bfn .. So frustrating. I got my bfp last pregnancy at 10dpo. My original af due 24th but I've been doing opk and sure I ovulated 4 days early so I was guessing I'd have af due earlier also ?? I've had so many symptoms that I was honestly totally convinced !! As felt exactually like last time .. Off my food, bad cramps and very tender stomach since 3 dpo, dizzy spells, spots ! very tired in afternoons ! Soooo annoying.. Anyway just have to see if witch shows !!

Good luck ladies and hope we get BFPs soon x
Apple xx

It's so frustrating just waiting to know! I hope you get your bfp soon! I decided to take another cheapie today for the sake of it, fmu and another partial line! Gah! Can I seriously keep getting faulty tests or is it just the start of my bfp and its taking longer than normal? 1/4 of a very dark (same as control line) at the top of the test area. I'm not imagining this I swear haha. My mother in law asked me today if I was pregnant. She said she just has a vibe about it. Funny thing about that is when I was pregnant with my youngest, she came down for Christmas and on Christmas Eve I went out and bought a test because I'd been feeling crappy and we gave her the test for Christmas and she was like "I've known for 2 weeks you're pregnant!" I didn't even know until I tested but she did. Definitely buying a digi, line tests are just confusing!!

Hope digi shows bfp hon , when u going to do it ? I've decided to wait as long as poss as ive def felt like af is on way today�� I have another cb digi but gonna wait a bit as ive spent a fortune lol..

Fx ️xx

I am going to try and hold out until Wednesday. I was going to do Monday as that's when af is due. I have almost no cramping anymore which is unusual, I usually have cramping a could days leading up to AF and then full blown feel like I'm going to die cramps during. My cycles were so messed up and this is the first month I've ovulated in almost a year. I usually just bleed for 24 hours or less (more like spotting but slightly heavier) until my last cycle and it was normal and my doctor said I looked like I would ovulate this month. So ranting aside lol I am going to see if I miss it and then wait a day or two because you're so right, they're soo expensive. I usually order cheapies and get 20 for $3 but I hate waiting for shipping lol. I just don't feel like AF is coming at all. I feel slightly sick and can only stomach toast at the moment.

Now I'm more confused. I did another cheapie today cause I'm not buying a digi unless I miss af which is due tomorrow. I think it's bfn but again, it's dark reddish pink at the very top of test line and then very very faint rest of line. I held it up to the light to see if you guys could see it, because I can see it without the light but my Cameron doesn't pick it up away from the light. Don't know if you can see it but any feedback would be great.

Symptoms today include very slight cramping, diarrhea, achy boobs and I'm itchy ALL over.

Attachments

• IMG_20160320_115655.jpg
    IMG_20160320_115655.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 55
Hi hon , ive taken a snap shot of ur pic and enhanced the colours, I'd be tempted to take another , and def do a digi in a couple of days of no af shows. I'm wondering if the test was flooded .. I only read u can do that today but think I have done it a few times now I know lol . Did u hold it in stream or dip it.. There does seem to be a faint second line but I'd need to test again I think if it was me ️xx I did a cheap test today and got bfn .. Still no af and temp up but not doing my digi yet x bfn done my head in all afternoon so leaving them in draw now !!

Good luck
Hope witch stays away !! For us all x

I feel less crazy now that you think you can see a faint one there. It was one where you take a dropper and put a couple drops on it, my pee was really concentrated so it was really really yellow lol. I'm doing a digi soon I think as long as af stays away. I thought I was out a few moments ago as I thought she was here but tmi alert, it was just excessive watery discharge. I don't know how normal that is but I don't usually get this when AF is about to start.

I hope she stays away for us too!

Hey I just want to share my experience from last month. I saw the faintest hint of something near the edges and so I took the test apart to hold it up to the light.. And then clear as day a faint line appeared. I thought I knew better than to get my hopes up but it's hard not to. Needless to say I wasn't pregnant but it was a little tougher on me because I felt I was extra close to a bfp. Breaking open a case invalidates the test, it can and often does give a positive result when this is done. Never ever ever will I do that again. I do hope yours is real though. :)

I know the feeling, I have done it many times and hoped and hoped for a line. This was there within a minute of me putting urine on it, and before opening it was there, I just couldn't get it to show in camera without pulling it apart lol. I'm taking those results with a grain of salt of course and using a digi if AF doesn't show by Wednesday. Due to come on tomorrow but we will see

Ooh, I didn't realize it showed before the case was opened. That's some good news for you then! :)

Yes haha all 3 that I have done have just been the same. I can just barely see a line on all of them and its much darker around the edges. I just pull them apart after because it drives me crazy. I've been having some cramps now but not at all like AF cramps. I'm trying my best to hold out and not spend so much on more tests and just wait it out

Another squinter this morning! AF is due today but have no cramps, just little twinges of an ache really low which isn't normal cramps. I usually have full on belly wrap to my back cramps and so far not happening. I told myself no more testing until a couple days after if AF doesn't show but I can't help myself lol buying a digi this afternoon and using it first thing tomorrow morning so we'll see what happens.

Just coming in with another update. I bought a different brand test today, the +/- one. Within seconds there was a line. Also within seconds it was gone. It's been about 20 minutes and its there again, but very faint. Also when I hold this one up to the light or a window it doesn't show. When I just look at the test normally on my counter it is there. I have blood test scheduled for Friday afternoon after seeing how much digis are here. I'm too cheap for this haha.

Good luck with your blood test fx u get ur bfp soon , witch came for me today so plan to try and chill for a bit. We go away at weekend so hopefully some sun might make this cycle lucky one for us..
Apple x

Hi ladies I've been super sick the last little while. I always hated reading stories and then have no updates whatsoever about the outcome so I've come to do just that. My blood test showed positive! I am around 6 and a half weeks pregnant I think. I ended up bleeding on the 28th of March, almost 2 weeks after expected AF, lasted 3 days, very very dark but not brown blood. I bled throughout my last pregnancy and had to constantly have the needle you get when you're rh- because of it. I'm assuming the same thing is happening this time around. Doctor says that my numbers are good and where they need to be but still haven't had an ultrasound yet. I have had some blood tinged discharge, kind of like when you're about to go into labour, bloody show almost stuff sorry for tmi lol. Slighlty worrying but taking it one day at a time. Thanks for sticking thru this with me, wish I could have updated sooner though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->