11dpo spotting - am I out?

Kaylami

Mummy to 3 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I'm losing my mind here.
11dpo and having some spotting. Brown this morning buy only when u wiped and only once. Then red this evening.

Tested on 9dpo and negative test (i couldn't resist)

I seem to have all the textbook early pregnancy symptoms but I know that doesn't necessarily mean a thing.

Am I out this month?

I'm losing my mind here.
11dpo and having some spotting. Brown this morning buy only when u wiped and only once. Then red this evening.

Tested on 9dpo and negative test (i couldn't resist)

I seem to have all the textbook early pregnancy symptoms but I know that doesn't necessarily mean a thing.

Am I out this month?

Having same issue and I am 12dpo. AF due on Saturday. I have never been five days early before....fx for you that it is implantation bleeding and baby dust!!!

I have read up loads on implantation bleeding as I had some spotting and it would only be brown or light pink, period blood is red.

Its not over until its a full on period so fingers crossed x

Thanks ladies. AF was due yesterday and still no sign. No spotting since. Did a test yesterday and negative. I guess AF is just taking her sweet time.

This happened to me in august. Wishing you all the best. Unfortunately my body was playing a cruel trick on me and af was 4 days late.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm going through something very similar. Twinging pains on 8/9 DPO that felt like implantation; then I started spotting at 10 DPO and it's continued, though not as strong, today, at 11 DPO. I actually had VERY faint positives on two brands of tests yesterday/today so I'm thinking it's a chemical pregnancy? I had a chemical pregnancy in Nov. 2011 and it was more like a normal cycle, with no spotting beforehand, but I assume they can be different.

I'm sorry I can't be more help -- but I can commiserate. Hope you get some clarity soon.

Spotting a couple days before or around AF could be implantation. If you got a positive, you should consider yourself pregnant until you get a proper flow. Definitely don't count yourself out because of spotting.

Well I'm not 17dpo no AF and bfn. 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->