TTCtiffany

Reaction score
I've already had two ultrasounds and
On both they said I was a week further
Along , due to the size of the baby, but
My doctor said he will go with Jun 1st
As my due date not may 24th....oh well
Kinda confusing, I'd much rather be going into
My 13th week then my 12th!!!! Anyone else have discrepancies?

If the scans are a week or more different to lmp i go with scan, so id go by scan dates if i were you hunni x

from about week 14 on, my baby measured 2 weeks ahead (by growth scans, not fundal height), but my OB never changed my due date. he always just said that baby's can have growth spurts and the due date is called an estimted due date for a reason LOL Didn't matter with me tho as baby decided to come at 35 weeks anyways. Good luck!!

I am about 1/2 week ahead based on scan but my doc also is keeping LMP due date. It's all a guessing game anyway but most docs won't change a due date until at least a 20 week scan.

Same thing happened to me with this pregnancy. I had my dating scan at 12+2 but the baby measured 13+5, so they changed my due date. I wasn't surprised though because I ovulated early and got my BFP a week later. I would trust the dating scan; at this point all babies grow at the same rate. A scan done after 14 weeks isn't reliable though, and docs usually won't change the due date if a dating scan was done before.

With DD she was 5 days ahead at the dating scan, but they didn't change my due date; she was born 10 days early :)

My drs always goes by lmp!
At 5 weeks one baby measured just that the other was 4.6 weeks
then at 7.1 weeks a different dr said both were 7 weeks but she wasn't doing details. At 7.5 baby A was 8.2 baby B was 8.1.
At 8.5 weeks went to ER baby A was 9.2 but not longer had a heart beat baby B was 9.3 and was doing good.
At 9.1 baby a was 8.6 baby B was 9.5
At 11.5 baby b was 12.1

I had my scan done by 3 different machines so readings will vary. With 2 of my other pregnancies I measured ahead with my one at one point I was 4 weeks ahead baby started off matching with my lmp but the gap increased over time after the big gap it was never that big of a difference but I always measured ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->