11w6d and spotting

adellademona

Reaction score
It's not a lot and it only comes off on the TP when I wipe as a bright streak with some pink ewcm.

I'm not going to worry too much about it until it gets darker, but I would like to know if anyone else had/has this?

I had this at around 15 weeks with my DD. It scared me so bad. I rushed to the ER and she ended up being fine. It stopped later that evening and didn't come back. It could be totally normal. You could call the after hours number for your doctor/midwife tonight or tomorrow. It may make you feel a little more relieved. Good luck!

Have you done anything to irritate your cervix. Sounds more like that with cm

The hubs and I dtd but I was doing the spotting before hand. I wonder if lifting my 5yo step son had anything to do with it. He's over 45 pounds.

I had a small amount of bleeding at 12 weeks last time around - I freaked out as I'd already had my 12 week scan earlier that week. Apparently it can happen when the placenta takes over. Baby was fine!

I'm 12 weeks today according to my last cycle, but I'm irregular so will be nervously checking over the next few days! First scan isn't until 5th Jan so not sure about exact dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->