• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11w6d not a very good pic :( Update: added short video

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
I wasn't supposed to get an ultrasound today but they couldn't find hb so I did! Baby was fine and just being wiggly..it was a handheld ultrasound so the picture isn't very good. Is there anyway I could do the video if nobody can tell?

Found out how to add video: (second comment)

About halfway through baby flips and turns it's back toward us.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-05-12-22-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-05-12-22-22.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 27
Didn't get it "/ the handheld scanner didn't give one and they couldn't find it with a Doppler

oh man it! thats how i make my guesses :haha:

Im gonna guess boy too! :blue:

Melli It's really hard to see due to size but I don't see anything obviously sticking up. It's still slightly early for a nub guess but I will give a girl lean :). So cute!

Hand held ultrasound?! Never knew they existed!

I cant see close enough to have a guess, do you have your official NT scan coming up soon! will look forward to some more pics and if you can video it again then that would be brilliant :)

I cant see close enough to have a guess, do you have your official NT scan coming up soon! will look forward to some more pics and if you can video it again then that would be brilliant :)

No, next one is at 19 weeks and that's gender scan haha
I knew it was a long shot, thanks anyway :)

Hi, did you find out what you are having? We have a boy on the way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->