12+5 and feeling huge!

moter98

Reaction score
This is my third and I don't remember being this big so early on the first two times. Had a scan and there is only one in there. I was measuring 4 days bigger but that's not unusual I'm told. I am kind of worried I'm gonna stretch more this time and/or have a bigger baby. What do you think, is this showing "too much" for so early on?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 26
You don't look big to me. Some of that "belly" might still be bloat too.

Well I was small to begin with and used to have a pretty flat belly. I've had bloat off and on but this is not going away. Maybe it just seems big to me right now. Thanks.

This is my third and I don't remember being this big so early on the first two times. Had a scan and there is only one in there. I was measuring 4 days bigger but that's not unusual I'm told. I am kind of worried I'm gonna stretch more this time and/or have a bigger baby. What do you think, is this showing "too much" for so early on?

In my opinion I don't think your showing to much. I used to be small like you before my first pregnancy with my ds and at three months I was showing as much as u are. Don't worry girl. Your carrying cute for your size :).

Looks like me! This is my second pregnancy and I am about the same on dates as you. I have diastasis recti so my abdominal muscles pretty much make me look a little pregnant so I had a bit of a headstart.

Don't worry, you look gorgeous!

I'm 10 weeks and I don't feel like I'm showing but I can't fasten a single pair of my work trousers! Any tips?

I'm about as far along as you (baby also measuring 4 days ahead) and I look 7 months pregnant. My uterus is almost at my bellybutton, so I'm definitely measuring ahead, but there's just one baby. Maybe since it's our third time around, our uteruses have just had it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->