12.5 weeks...MS returning??

RandaPanda

Reaction score
Sorry ladies, just a little vent here :(

I had bad morning sickness from about 8-10 weeks, vomiting or dry heaving quite a bit and having constant nausea and lots of food aversions. It seemed to really clear up, and I felt great last week, so I thought that I was basically over it because symptoms were gone and I'm close to 2nd tri...but then this morning, I started dry heaving almost as soon as I got up, and have been doing it all day. It's so hard to stay at work when I'm like this, but I really can't call in sick.

Anyone else think they were over the MS hurdle and on their way to a smooth 2nd tri, only to be hit again? It's so frustrating!!!

Oh god don't say that lol. I've been suffering too. Just hoping for it to slow down very soon. Prob wishful thinking. Maybe it will keep coming and going but giving you bigger breaks between until it's over? Who knows. Pregnancy is so crazy

Yes!!! I hit 12 weeks on Saturday and for a few days iv been feeling great. I'd say from about Tuesday iv been ok then yesterday, bam back to feeling sick and bringing everything I eat back up! Xx

Yep I've had a week of feeling pretty good, then this morning....pukesville! :(

MS can come and go the entire 9 months sadly.

I havent been as bad as first tri but since 14w ive started throwing up again ive got HG so totally unpredictable.

Most days ive gone without being sick since beginning of april is 10 days.

I had a rebound right about the same time as you but it only lasted about a week. After the rebound it left for good...or at least until now lol. They say first tri symptoms come back late in the 3rd and so far I have had a couple of them rear their ugly heads but nasuea hasn't been one fingers crossed!

I was waiting to hit 12 weeks and see an improvement in my symptoms. Amazingly, it's starting to get worse!! I've been so upset about it the past few days too. With my last pregnancy, MS went away at 14 weeks. So I'm hoping this is one last surge in MS before it goes away.

Last pregnancy I felt nauseous all through the first tri but my MS didn't start until 12 weeks when I thought I skipped it! Hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->