12 day LP

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
Is a 12 day lp okay? It seems so short? I am wondering if anyone else has a short lp too?!?!?

thats totally okay... mine is 10days at best!!!

xxx

Okay, I was worried it was a bit short thanks :)

its hard not to worry but I believe 12 days is long enough...

in fact I just googled and found this:

The luteal phase is usually about 12 to14 days long. During this time, your ovaries produce a hormone called progesterone. This hormone tells the lining of the uterus, called the endometrium, to grow.

Thus 12 days is perfect!!!

Little old me having a 10 day one not so good :-(

xxx

Yay lol last month it was 13 days so I guess im on track, but I have late ovulation

Awww well I mean im sure 10 days is still long enough right?

well I *think* I have always had this and concieved LO on my first try so hopefully wont cause any problems.

I didnt track that well last time though so unsure if this is linked to still breastfeeding???

Will give it a few months to find out

xxx

I dont have a LO, but I know breastfeeding can be a huge factor with cycles!!!

I have a son who is six. I accidentally got pregnant with him so wasn't tracking LP, but I've had regular periods more or less all my life. Since TTC#2 I have learned that I have a 12 day LP and I did manage to get pregnant but that ended in a m/c so still try :)

O yeah definitely, we have been ttc for about 17 months now. Just hoping I get a bfp soon its so stressful !

its hard not to worry but I believe 12 days is long enough...

in fact I just googled and found this:

The luteal phase is usually about 12 to14 days long. During this time, your ovaries produce a hormone called progesterone. This hormone tells the lining of the uterus, called the endometrium, to grow.

Thus 12 days is perfect!!!

Little old me having a 10 day one not so good :-(

xxx

FF says: "The normal luteal phase length is from 10 to 16 days. If you notice over a few cycles (with clear ovulation patterns on your charts and accurate data collection methods) that your luteal phase is less than 10 days, then this is something to mention to your doctor who will be able to help you."

So 10-16 is normal. Remember 9dpo is the average date of implantation, but it can happen earlier. :hugs:

Didn't know that 9dpo was average!
My Lp is between 11 ~ 13 days most of the time 11 though. 12 sounds perfect to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->