12 days late!!

misspaperwait

Reaction score
Hi there so I'm 12 days late on my period as of today, I had unprotected sex on the 14 of June and I've been having some symptoms such as huge amounts of veins on my breasts, tons of back aches, heartburn, headaches, had some very mild cramping right around when I was due for my period that has yet to show up. I tested at 6 days late and it came back neg so I decided to wait a week to try again! I can't think of any other reason I would late all of sudden, my periods have been like clock work for a long time already, I'm not on any birth control or medications, I'm not stressed out at all or anything.

Oh and did I mention the fatigue? So much fatigue lol

Hi im 2 days late just tested bfn i have no signs of pregnancy or period just going to wait it out now have you tested again good luck x

I'm going to test again on Tuesday when I'm officially 2 full weeks late :) just a couple more days! :)

Let us know im going to test tuesday to if the witch dont show by then fingers crossed for you x

Well at 13 days late I've started bleeding.. I guess I'm not pregnant.. So disappointed

Okay so update, the bleeding has all but totally stopped at this point, so not 100% sure what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->