12 days of positive opk's

gracie04

Reaction score
Hello, im new to baby&bump. Thought i would join to up and give it a go and meet people in same or similar situation to mine. I had tubal reversal done May 2012. Have been trying since. Ive been using the ovulation kits which i have to say confuse me alot. Ive been showing a positive ovulation for 12 days now......very strange. I had a really dark line the 26th this month and have been positive since then as well, only not as dark. To my understanding a positive is a positive if its the same colour as control line or darker than. Im guessing im five dpo. Ive got very sore breasts, feeling overly tired and moody. These are only symptoms i have.
Hoping im pregnant!!!!:flower:

Could you be pregnant already? Id be taking an hpt!!

It's not uncommon to have long LH surges

I've heard it could mean you hyper O which I do and get positives for sometimes 5 days

I've also heard it could mean your struggling to O

And ive heard it doesn't mean anything

Personally I would get a day 21 test to confirm O which test your progesterone levels. It's an easy blood test and your regular OBGYN can do it.

Fab answer milty!
I'd go with what milty says, but before you make appt I wd do a quick pregnancy test as hcg also gives positive opk so it's a small possibilty.

Also, some women have more than one surge, before ov and before af, so maybe your timing is a bit off.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->