12 DPO, Feel Pregnant and Looking for Advice

MsBoston

Reaction score
My husband and I want kids but aren't trying at the moment. I had Mirena for a year and had it removed a few months ago (it gave me a ton of issues unfortunately) and went on a low-dose birth control pill that day.

I've only been on the pill for two cycles, and this cycle I ovulated. My last period was Jan. 5th and I ovulated on Jan. 20th, I always have middleshmertz when I ovulate and had pain that Friday. Plus my sex drive went through the roof. We DTD I believe on the 16th, 17th and 18th. I warned Hubby that I felt like I was ovulating, even though I took my pill correctly.

Today marks 12 DPO and I'd like to run my symptoms/concerns by you all and see if any one has any advice or similar experiences. I have never had any of these symptoms before aside from period cramps.

7 DPO - Sharp, stabbing pains felt around my left ovary/side
8 DPO - Same pain as yesterday on both sides, breasts start to feel very sensitive, can't be in my head sensitive, I felt what I would describe as a rush of blood or something surge to my breasts at bed time, hard to explain.
9 DPO - Cramping, not like period cramps, in my right side along with a stitch, felt like I pulled something in my right side. Lower back pain.
10 DPO - Pain in both sides and breasts still sensitive/tingly.
11 DPO - Woke up with cramps that felt like period cramps, different than other cramps. Cramps went away after breakfast and previous type cramping came back. Couldn't help myself and bought a 2 pack of First Response HPTs and took one in the middle of the day, BFN.
12 DPO - Woke up with period like cramps again, DTD with hubby and noticed pink blood afterward when I wiped. AF is due tomorrow.

At first I thought it might be implantation bleeding since it was very scant and light pink. Then I was walking around the house and felt a small gush of blood, went to the bathroom and it was red. Started to worry, went to lie down and found this wonderful forum. A few hours later I went to the bathroom and the blood was light pink, watery and scant again when I wiped. Now here I am about an hour after that and wondering what's going on!! Is AF coming, is the blood from when I DTD with Hubby this morning? I know you can't answer that for sure but these are the questions I've been asking myself.

We weren't planning on having kids yet, but I guess my maternal instincts kicked in since I've been very excited and hopeful that I might indeed be pregnant. I honestly thought for sure I was pregnant yesterday, but the BFN and now the bleeding has me worried that something is wrong or that I'm crazy. Being on the Mirena for a year probably thinned out my uterus and I'm not sure it has recovered. Right now I'm trying to remain hopeful and holding out to see if AF really does come, and if not to wait a few days to test.

Hubby doesn't know what's going on and I don't know how he'll react so I want to wait for a BFP or AF until I tell him what's going on.

And ideas or advice would be appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->