12 DPO look what i just got ! :)

surreysharon

Mum to Harry born @ 36wks
Reaction score
Woop Woop done it girls !

I just tested with a clearblue digi and wooooooo preggers ! I did a superdrug and a predictor early yesterday at 11dpo and BFP but i didnt trust them. Just did my digi and BFP !!! Im only 12dpo and got a digi conception indicator of 2-3 weeks which seems high (god i bet its triplets LOL) but all good.

Ive been off my food for 3 days and although i am very dry down there my temp hadnt dropped for AF. I usually have a 11 day LP.

Excited, apprehensive about a few things (2 past MCs and i had a MRI yesterday on my knee DOH!)

Just have to pray sticks and all ok this time. I may use progesterone cream as i think my prog is low as have such a short luteal and MC'd at 7 wks last time.... not sure yet

Anyway just wanted to say that despite all the following i am thrilled to say PREGNANT :-
- short luteal phase
- dry cm
- very very long cycles
- not much EWCM each month

So girls out there who struggled like me keep the faith and hopefully you will join me in the first trimester section soon
xx

Attachments

• clearblue.jpg
    clearblue.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 82
Ooooh they're very sexy lines and a gorgeous 'PREGNANT 2-3'!!!
Congratulations hun!! xxx

congratulations and well done :)

cant wait to see lines like them

congrats beautiful bfp's wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

Big congrats!!!
You have also given me some hope as i too have long cycles, not much EWCM or CM etc. Bet seeing those lines appear was fab!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->