12 dpo

faith21

Reaction score
hi, im 12 dpo and i took 4 test yesterday at 11 dpo to me they seemed to be faint positives. i took one more this morning and it seemed like it got a little darker.
can any one help me with this?
is there a possibility i am pregnant or are they just evaps?

top was yesterdays at 11 dpo at 3pm
bottom is todays at 12dpo at 10am
https://i63.tinypic.com/27xqtuc.jpg

Id say bfp!!! Congratulations xx

aw thank you! i really hope so.. DH said we will be buying more tests today since AF isnt supposed to show until thursday and ive already used all of the tests i had at home LOL

i also forgot to mention we got a :bfn: CB weeks estimator digital last night :cry:

I can see lines!!! Congratulations!!! Especially if you are testing before you are due on, I'm sure in a couple days they will be really dark :)

I'd say bfp! I didn't get a bfp on a cb digital with weeks until a couple of days after my first faint bfp. Good luck! X

I'd say bfp! I got my bfp on a digi today, but I also tested with a superdrug.. And it was faint, but there like yours! X

thank you! :) i will. test tomorrow on a different brand and update yall but thanks! i think DH thinks its an evap he says he sees the line but hes not so sure :shrug:

I can see some obvious lines there and they look pink, they don't look like evaps to me

im testing tomorrow morning but with the walmart cheapies, i asked hubby to bring me some and he got those lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->