12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Yh... Im sooo annoyed about it! she was careless... God knows how she will cope! :growlmad: (rant)
Its sooo annoying how we do it on the days were ment to take care in doing so, take folic acids and cut out junk... and we r still waiting :cry: This will be our month tho 2nd cycle trying so....... gdgd is it ur 2nd month? x :hugs:

Yeah its kinda our 2nd month we didnt really try last month as i wanted to wait 3 cycles but we didnt not try, if you know what i mean (we bd'd ov time). I said to DH yesterday are we going to have a proper go at things this month as i felt ready and we had waited 3 cycles like we said we were gonna and he agreed to try again, so am pleased.....:happydance::happydance:

So i think we are in the same boat honey and i'll say its our 2nd month! Lets hope its a good month!!!! :kiss:

I know its so annoying when people can just get preg so easy without a care in the world, it will happen for us babe, i know it will xxxx:hugs:

It's my 2nd cycle trying as well although we didn't do it as much as we could/should have last month. OH has agreed to give it a proper go this month so fingers crossed we'll get a lot more bd sessions in this time! Plus i will know when i'm ovulating which might help!!

I used to think twins would be soo scary but now i don't mind a girl, a boy or one of each! lol :baby:
However i have triplets in my family as well as twins now that WOULD be scary! :scared:

It's my 2nd cycle trying as well although we didn't do it as much as we could/should have last month. OH has agreed to give it a proper go this month so fingers crossed we'll get a lot more bd sessions in this time! Plus i will know when i'm ovulating which might help!!

I used to think twins would be soo scary but now i don't mind a girl, a boy or one of each! lol :baby:
However i have triplets in my family as well as twins now that WOULD be scary! :scared:

Wow triplets would defo be a handful or armsful! Gosh! They do say it runs in family tho, are they on your side as it is the women who carry it on! Imagine that! Im startin to really think i want twins tho now, save me going thro all this again in a cple of years!!! Fab!:baby::baby: xx but a healthy little cutie wud suit me fine too xx:hugs:

Am thinking of staying out of dh's way for next couple of nights so we have plenty of :spermy::spermy::spermy: saved up! Mite even try n wait til sat night to :sex:!!! We havent bd for two days so will have nearly a weeks worth!!! Heee heee!::wohoo:

Hehe.... True, We BD last night not gonn tonight or thurs but maybe fri sat sun mon... and deffo tuesday but il opk and see the best days!

We have twins on both sides! Id like twins but not fussed...:winkwink: But Wen I preg and susesful I will try agane wen bbys 1yr for another... (jumping ahead a lil):dohh:

Im wanting 3 or 4 ....:hugs:

However i have triplets in my family as well as twins now that WOULD be scary!

Wow triplets would defo be a handful or armsful! Gosh! They do say it runs in family tho, are they on your side as it is the women who carry it on! Imagine that! Im startin to really think i want twins tho now, save me going thro all this again in a cple of years!!! Fab!:baby::baby: xx but a healthy little cutie wud suit me fine too xx:hugs:

Yep twins and triplets on my side and twins on his!
I'd like 3 or 4 as well Laura, if sucessful with no'2 then i'd like it to be more natural the 3rd time and not be thinking about dates etc..

:hugs:

Hay all! :thumbup:

Hows the opk going? Ended up BDing this morn... I didnt wanna Oh did so had to keep him sweet! :winkwink:
Told him Right we have to do it maybe fri....but deffo sat..sun...mon...tues.. some mornings and other night... lol...but mon tues.. night so I can lay n sleep n the spermys wont fall out! lol:haha:

My opks are lookng good tho can see changes n them I have wrote down opk dates times and if theres a line and what CD and CM lol so I can look back if this month doesnt happen ( IT WILL) lol...

I do feel relaxed this month tho Last month I was stressed, In the tww im not gonna stress or test untill my ti nker says! I must!

Anyways just off for a bath.... speak soon! x :hugs:

Morning!

How is everyone? has anyone ovulated yet that they know of?
Well my cbfm went from low to high on sunday morning, 2nd peak today so i know mine is imminent. Did an opk with fmu and there was a line but not a dark one so going to try again later.

Hi Hun,
Just about the same here.... been and got some clearblue opk's and a line but not as dark so will try agane later...:thumbup: My last cycle I got a pos today cd15 so I just think I tested to early and made my self wee! lol (tmi) :dohh:
Have u Bding loads? or every other day? We will Bd tongiht still.... gotta catch it...! :thumbup: x :hugs:

Hi Hun,
Just about the same here.... been and got some clearblue opk's and a line but not as dark so will try agane later...:thumbup: My last cycle I got a pos today cd15 so I just think I tested to early and made my self wee! lol (tmi) :dohh:
Have u Bding loads? or every other day? We will Bd tongiht still.... gotta catch it...! :thumbup: x :hugs:

I've just been using some cheapy ones off the internet but just wanted them to back up the cbfm. We bd'd this morning and will do again tomorrow morning as well :happydance:

Hope we catch that eggy :thumbsup:

xx

In my 2WW again but ovulated earlier this cycle which is a bit annoying, think it was CD10 instead of 12 but only have temps to go by as was on holiday so left OPK's at home.

So am now 4DPO, I think!

Hi tink! :thumbup:
Same here! Earler... Well im thinking the 5thish as my opks were darker then and as it was a full pos I didnt test agane that day.. then days after were lighter and I had ewcm them days as well... cramping now and sore nipples but its still early... TWW here we come! :hugs:

Hi Girls!

Yep i ovulated early as well! Must be something in the water!
I had my 1st peak on cbfm on cd11 and then another peak and then a high so i think i ovulated on cd12. Took me a bit by surprise so we didn't manage to bd on cd11 but bd'd cd12 and cd13 oh and cd14 just for luck!
Not feeling anything so far, which after last month's feeling everything and a getting a :bfn: i'm not too worried!

FF says i should expect af on 22nd this month and test on the 26th... hmmm!!

Hi girls, nice to c us all here again! Well i got +opk sunday at 1pm then another at 8pm so bd sun and tues. Had ewcm from sat til tues then on wed i had a lump of rubbery jelly! Sorry tmi! Am so confused as feel like i ov'd mon/tues! Aaarghhh! So here we go again girlies on our tww! Just had a few cramps on and off last couple of days n thats it! Fx'd n babydust to you all xxxx:hugs:

Hey Ladies, I was with you on the 2ww last month and received a positive. I had my doctors appointment today. I saw and heard the heartbeat and was able to see the baby. Turns out that I am 7 weeks 4 days, not 7 weeks as I thought. I ovulated wayyy earlier than I thought. I used the opk and went off of ewcm, thinking I was ovulating but I already did. Luckily we did the deed early too just for fun. Just a tip for you ladies try to cover all of the bases just in case you ovulate early so you don't miss your window of opportunity. I had EWCM about 4 days after ovulation. Wishing you all the best of luck! Thank you guys for being very kind during the 2ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->