12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

I've think AF is going to get me right on time tomorrow :( big temp drop this morning, guess I was a bit silly for thinking I'd get lucky first month of trying.

Morning girls, well the wicked witch :witch:got me during thenight so im out this cycle. Hope to join the preggy's with a bfp in feb, wont be far behind ya's with any luck. Will start a new tww with anyone up for symptom spotting again very soon! Here we go again! Grrrr....hope you all okay and good luck to those testing todayxxx:hugs:

I'm out too :( I week late. Think it must just have been stress holding it up. Going to try and relax a bit more next month - asier said than done though hey when you want something so much.
Goodluck to anyone left xx

:hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got u guys, fx For lots of valentines babies for u all. Xxxxxxx

Awww sorry! New month feb ay! :hugs: All over again ...... coming to end of AF now.... x

Awww sorry! New month feb ay! :hugs: All over again ...... coming to end of AF now.... x

Thanks hun,
What's annoying me most is i would have finished af by now if i had my normal 27/28 day cycle! but hey ho least i can drink as much tea as i want now until we start again and go out for a few drinks next friday. :)

Yeah hopefully we will all get our bfp's in feb! I shud be finished sunday then start bd'ing again, think i ov nxt weekend, am opking thiscycle so shud get a better idea! Will hv to start a new threadall of us as we shud all be testing arnd sametime again. Hugs :hugs:Xx

I'm not sure when i will be ovulating now with this months weird cycle - but have just invested in a 2nd hand clearblue monitor - so least it should give me an idea when i ovulate definitely.
Yes definitely start a new thead hun :) Here's to feb x

Morning girls, well the wicked witch :witch:got me during thenight so im out this cycle. Hope to join the preggy's with a bfp in feb, wont be far behind ya's with any luck. Will start a new tww with anyone up for symptom spotting again very soon! Here we go again! Grrrr....hope you all okay and good luck to those testing todayxxx:hugs:

I'm out too :( I week late. Think it must just have been stress holding it up. Going to try and relax a bit more next month - asier said than done though hey when you want something so much.
Goodluck to anyone left xx

Sorry she got you both :hugs: she has been one evil witch as she got me this morning too :cry: FX Feb is our month x :dust:

Oh nooo tinkerbell, am sorry the witch got ya!! Shes evil isnt she! Hope u ok xx roll on feb xxx:hugs:

Think that :witch: was very busy last night as that's 4 of us that were got that i know of :cry:
On to february ladies, :bfp:'s all round :hugs:

xxx

Thanks Babyhopes, :hugs: back to you aswell, evil witch she is.
I wish she'd bugger off already, haha I know she only arrived today and she'll be here for a few days yet but arghh I'm fed up with it already.

Only another 12 days until I OV, although I'll be stuck on a plane that day :dohh: so have to make sure I get as much :sex: done before so in my fertile few days.

Hi girls, hope you all ok, well ive just had my lightest af ever, had mediumflow thurs then spotting last two days, hardly anything! Wonder if this means i will ov earlier??? Our bodies r strange at times arnt they, very confusing! Ieven did a hpt today as thought i was havin a very strange af but bfn! Lol! Am defo a poas addict! Cant wait to start opk'ing! Just dont know when i shud start!!! DH just booked a holiday for us next week, we off to abu dhabi for 3 days and dubai for 4 days, cant wait! Will be taking my opk's with me. :thumbup: and doing lotsa:sex::sex:: roll on feb!!!! Hugs n babydust xxxx:hugs:

Hi Babyhopes,

I'm doing ok, my af is fairly light as usual - well since i came off bcp's in oct. Hardly any cramps either not like from ov to just before af, weird!. I've started using a cbfm this month, which will get me to start poas from Tues - day 6.
We will be getting the keys to our new house on the 11th so hoping to be moving in around the time we will be testing! :)
Hope you have a lovely holiday and get lots of :sex: in!!

xxx

My first AF after coming off the pill was really strange 2 days of medium - light flow and that was it, and they would all be like that now but no such like this one was quite heavier for 2 days, and light for one and now she has buggered off though woohoo :thumbup:

I was hoping i
Tinkerbell where you flying too? xx

I'll be flying home :cry: but after 4 fun nights in Las Vegas :happydance:

Oh fab enjoy vegas tinkerbell!!xx

Wow 30mummyof1 a new house! Well that shud keep u busy for a while! Good luck with the move!!

Hope everyone ok and had good weekend, not long till tww starts again! Lol! Lets hope and pray for bfp's! xxx:hugs:

Thanks babyhopes, i hope we will still have time for some :sex: at the right time!!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to let you all know that I lost the baby. :(

I will be back to try again soon, thank you all for being here.

Hi ladies, I just wanted to let you all know that I lost the baby. :(

I will be back to try again soon, thank you all for being here.

I am so sorry TexasUni!! We were due for AF the same day in January testers so I remember your BFP. I had an early miscarriage at five weeks at christmas time and even though it was early it was still so hard for me. I've heard you are more fertile in the few months following, so that kept me going a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->