12 months TTC, 3 round of Clomid....FINALLY BFP!!!! (Updated P3, miscarriage)

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
I'm on :cloud9:

I finally on Tuesday night got my :bfp:. I was starting to think it might never happen! I've had three rounds of Clomid, went to the doctors on Tue for CD21 results, she said the meds were working and hoped she wouldn't have to see me again........Tuesday night I tested and got :bfp: but very faint, have now done 6 tests all with lines (albeit some of them faint but definitely there!)

I can't quite believe it yet and am keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky as I mc last time.

Just wanted to let you all know!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as I said in my PM I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I wanna see pictures of the test hon

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Oh and lots of sticky :dust: forgot in my excitement. Hurrah for Clomid. x

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am literally buzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you sooooo much!

Thanks ladies! At Pippins request I will post pics of my tests tonight (I've done 6 so far :blush: still got another 4 to do and a digi as well!!) as I'm at work at the moment!!!

How long should I wait before doing my digi?? I was due AF between Mon-Wed this week, will it be ok to do now do you think?? x

Thanks ladies! At Pippins request I will post pics of my tests tonight (I've done 6 so far :blush: still got another 4 to do and a digi as well!!) as I'm at work at the moment!!!

How long should I wait before doing my digi?? I was due AF between Mon-Wed this week, will it be ok to do now do you think?? x

I did mine at 11dpo and the lines were really faint and it still worked, so tomorrow morning hon :winkwink: :hugs:

I couldn't wait, I've done it tonight! Pregnant 1-2 :)

I can't get any good photos taken to put on here!! How long will the writing stay on the digi for, I bet it won't be there tomorrow??

We've been to tell our my dad and OH's mom and dad tonight, all gobsmacked!! Can't wait till we can tell everyone, I'm rubbish at keeping secrets!!! x x x

:yipee: for digi's. Congrats hon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->