12 week 6 day scan....gender guesses please!

ljminer

Mummy of 4 expecting#5
Reaction score
Just got back from my scan and I've only been put back 1 day so I'm due 12th November. Everything looked great and the nuchal fold measured 1.5 mm so really pleased. Please have a guess at the gender if the picture is clear enough, I already have 2 sons and a daughter so not bothered either way but dying to know as I'm so impatient xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 49
I think i see a nub .. slightly? If that's the nub i can see then i say girl! :)

Thanks for looking, I've now booked a gender scan for fri 6th June which is the day after we get back off our holiday :happydance: I will be 17 weeks and 2 days so hopefully it'll be clear to see!

I'm going to guess :pink: as well!
My 17+6 scan clearly revealed HER gender!
Congrats & Good Luck!

Wow all girly guesses on here and al boy guesses on ingender.... Guess one set of you ladies are right, just a shame it's a whole 4 weeks today till I find out :wacko:

Only 5 days till gender scan, is it so sad that I'm on holiday in Turkey and all I can think of is how many sleeps to go lol any more guesses before I update on Friday??

girly nub boyish skull. Im 50/50

(i found ingender poor)

Thanks ladies I'll update Friday afternoon :happydance:

I really can't tell, did you get a potty shot? I just wanted to reply because looks like we may deliver on the same day. I'm officially due Nov 19th, but my doc told me she will induce at 39 weeks because of my high blood pressure. Hopefully I won't develop preeclempsia like my previous pregnancy, and have to have the baby sooner. I found out gender at 15 weeks 1 day, so they should be able to tell, good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks for taking a look, no I didn't get a potty shot... Yes looks like we will deliver around the same time and hopefully no pre eclampsia for you this time :thumbup: is it a boy or a girl for you? I'll be sure to update on fir afternoon x

I think the head looks girly? Have fun finding out!
Come join us on November Sparklers? Lots of ladies finding out the gender over the next few weeks! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2127967-november-sparklers-2014-come-join-us.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->