12 week old from hell

UKMummy

Reaction score
Well, breastfed LO was being rather well behaved at night....feeding 10pm, 4am and 7am.....until Friday. Since then she has been waking every 2 hours without fail and feeding like a nutter. In the day she has been feeding for as much and generally bleating and moaning, fist in mouth, dribbling etc. I don't think it's teeth as my other two children didn't get their first tooth until they were 11 months. Am I right in thinking it's a growth spurt? Hopefully it will pass because I'm totally exhausted...it's like having a newborn again, only heavier!!!

I feel your pain! Poppy had me awake nearly all night last night, crying. It seems my boob is the only thing that will stop her.... I feel and look like crap today.

Maybe it is teething? I thought it could start around 3 months? Might be an early starter.

archie is teething like mad at 8 weeks none of my other 3 had a tooth til after 12 months but hes ramming both his fists in his mouth right now and drooling all down his front ive found anbesol liquid a huge help

It could be nursing even though your other 2 didn't get them until much older...my first did at 3mo, 2nd at 5mo and 3rd at 7mo. It could also be a growth spurt though. I would stick it out a week or so and hopefully it's that and she will go back to eating like normal

if its a growth spurt it should last a couple of days but if its teething it will go on longer i would have thought! i didnt know babys could teeth that young *gulp* im not looking forward to teething lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->