• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week point seems a lifetime away.....

Loui1001

Reaction score
Hello lovelies

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the 12 week stage is miles away? I had a mmc in August at 11 weeks and was soooo lucky to get a BPF last week, I'm now 5 weeks but am constantly dreading something happening - or else getting awful news again at our scan. have requested an early scan so that'll hopefully happen round 7/8 weeks but still can't relax!

Suppose what I'm is anyone one else feeling the same?

hugs xx

im almost there its flown by and dragged all at the same time! x

Yeah! I'm 5 weeks now and it feels like ages to the 12 week mark. The early weeks are so hard, the anxiety and worry and feeling like cack without being able to talk through it with anyone! xxxx
Hang in there, hope you get your early scan xx

Definitely you're right. Time stops!

That's how I feel too. I lost my last baby at 12 1/2 weeks so I'm just willing the next two months to go by. I should reach that point over the Christmas holidays and I'm trying to distract myself with the Yuletide season but so far it's not working. lol

i agree... i had a mmc at 9 weeks in may and have only just fal,len pregnant again yay!! im 5 weeks so fingers crossed..m feeling very very nervous at this point as ive been getting cramps on both sides of ovaries (or that area roughly) anyone now what it may be?

xx

hi Louie, I am! We're very similar, I had a mmc in August, got my bfp quite soon after, and am now 5.5 weeks. I'm just hoping & praying eveyrthings ok, but time goes by so slowly now!

I've got a scan booked for next Monday, hopefully it will be good news. Hopefully you will get your date for your early scan soon and you will have something to aim towards x

i know what you mean it really does feel like a lifetime here in 1st tri doesnt it! I had a MMC back in April at 11 weeks so i am nervous as hell as i thought everything was going so well.

Had a scan yesterday and everything was fine but its 6 weeks until my next NHS scan so i am getting a private one between 8 - 9 weeks.

heya huni
I had a mmc last week found out at 12 week scan, baby had stopped growing at 8 wk 4 days :cry:
Next time I want a early scan but evn if my baby has a heart beat at 8 weeks it may not the week after....So id just get myself excited for nothing.
But next time I dont want to find out at dating scan so think ill request a scan at 10 weeks
I know the scan seems so far away but even if you had a scan now hunni anything could happen between now and then... its beyond our control :cry:
Most pregnancys after a MC are perfectly fine so please dont worry yourself
Maybe ask for a scan around 11 weeks instead of waiting until your dating scan? I really wish u all the best of luck and hope to see you all here soon x:kiss:

Thanks for all the replies ladies, know we're just going to have to wait it out but being an impatient person generally (and now an anxious, nervy, worried impatient person) isn't the easiest!!

Hoping to hear about early scan soon so going to set deadlines for myself and hope time goes a wee bit more quickly - and every day past is a day closer eh?!

Keeping fingers crossed for all of you and sending baby dust to all:dust::dust::dust:

Loui xxxxx

I am well past that now ( still prone to panics and wobbles as I'm sure we'll all be ) but yes - the 1st 12 weeks seemed like a lifetime!! It did get faster afterwards tho - and now I'm stressing at all I have to get done in the next 9 1/2 weeks!!

It's great to have all the ladies on here for support :)

hx

I'm 5+2 today and 12 weeks is Boxing Day! It seems so far away and it's not helped by my paranoia after mc last month, I was 5+5, so as I near that day I am feeling very nervous. I know Christmas is gonna be here in a blink... but this week is going soooooooo slow, lol :D

Catgirl - your dates are exactly the same as mine, have high hopes that we'll be able to announce the good news (FX) in the new year but just wish I could fast forward to January and actually relax!!! For a while at least :winkwink:

I remember it seeming absolutely forever away and now I am nearly 23 weeks. It seems to be going quicker than I thought x

Wow Vickie - not long till V day now for you :happydance: !!! :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->