12 week scan after measuring 8 days behind at 7 weeks...

Pinklaladiva

Reaction score
It's great news!!

At 4 weeks I had some brown discharge and very minimal symptoms.

I had a private scan at LMP 7 weeks 2 days and saw a heartbeat and a little baby. Was measured at 6 weeks 1 day. I was devastated and thought this meant the worst.

Had some more brown discharge at 8 weeks and still hardly any symptoms, no sickness at all!

Went for my 12 week scan today and measured bang on my dates!! 11 weeks and 5 days, with a very active baby and lovely heartbeat.

I haven't stopped stressing at all in my first trimester. Now I can relax and enjoy it! Hope this offers some reassurance to you lovely ladies x x

That's fantastic news Hun I'm so happy for you

pinklaladiva...thanks so much for your post!! I'm so happy for you! I really needed to hear something like this today. I have my 8 week scan tomorrow. Last week there was not a heartbeat yet and the baby was measuring small. Unfortunately I'm certain of my dates. Hearing that your baby caught up gives me reason to keep hoping that my pregnancy will turn out ok.

Thanks ladies!!

Slg76, I really wish you all the luck for your scan. Google became my enemy the last 4 weeks. More negative comments than positive regarding measuring behind, but there are millions of pregnant women in the world and only a small minority use these forums.
I really think everything will be great for you :) bubs will grow in their own time! Lots of hugs x x x

Hi all. Wanted to update for anyone coming across this thread later on. The 8 week scan today showed no growth of the sac (10mm) and that the baby has shrunk by just a bit (4 to 3mm). The Dr. said she could also see where the sac and such is starting to detach from the uterine wall. Definitely a miscarriage in progress. I'm sad that it didn't work out but mostly right now I feel relief that I have an answer and can move on.

Pinklaladiva...I'm so very happy that your pregnancy is progressing well. Good luck to you and I hope you can relax and enjoy the fun parts of pregnancy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->