12 week scan in 24 hours.

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
This day felt like it would never ever get here. And now I want it to go away! I'm so nervous that I barely got any sleep last night, so I can only imagine the joy that tonight will bring at bed time..

I had a scan at 6w4d and everything was ok, but that was a lifetime ago now.

Good luck! The waiting is terrible, try get some rest tonight and relax! :)

Good luck!

I know it can be quite nerve wracking. I know that with my first two scans with DD (12 weeks and 20 weeks) I was scared to death thinking something could have happened. I think what you're feeling is absolutely normal.

Thinking of you and hope you are able to get some rest tonight. And please keep us posted :hugs:

Will be thinking of you :) hope you get some sleep tonight , enjoy seeing your Bub xx

Good luck Buffy! I know how nerve wracking it is before scans. Everything will be perfect! It'll be amazing getting to see your baby looking like a real baby now! X

I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Hope everything goes well.

Good luck!! I was so nervous before both of my scans as well. I'm sure everything is perfectly fine :)

I totally get how you are feeling. Mine is on Friday and as much as I wanted to get it booked now I don't want to go in case they find issues or worse. For now I'm still pg and can hope. I pray that all goes well for you today and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Aw :) I'm sure everything will go well for you.

I had a scan at 8w and another at 12w and it felt like ages waiting. Then, while at the OB waiting for the scan, it suddenly felt like it crept up on me. I guess it was nerves. The day before I had a breakdown to my mother because I was wracked with worry. Everything was fine in the end!

Sending you lots of hugs. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. As predicted, it's 3am and I'm wide awake. I've been awake for almost an hour now.

Oh well, 9 hours to go ;)

Ooooh good luck! Please share photos if you get any! I go for a volunteer scan at 12 weeks 1 day along this Thursday and am super excited! If I hadn't volunteered for a local sonogram program I would've had to wait til around 20 weeks for an ultrasound. How exciting you get to see your lil peanut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->