MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
So excited for my 12 week scan :D

25th at 12

Anyone else having theirs next week? x

Mine's the week after, on the 28th :)

I hope your scan goes well!

Mine is in two hours :) very excited and yesterday I was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

I know :) I'm hoping an early scan means we won't be waiting about for long. the only downside is that my husband doesn't want me to show the scan pic to our DS until he gets home from work that night at about 7pm (we haven't told him he's getting a little sister or brother yet!) I don't know how I'm going to manage to wait all day. He'll be so excited when he finds out. I'll be bursting to show him! I'm surprised I've managed to wait this long! Lol!

Hope your scan goes well too :) xxx

mines not until the 1st :(. I'll just be over 13 weeks x

So exciting ladies... I'm having my first scan in the morning. So nervous! :)

I know :) I'm hoping an early scan means we won't be waiting about for long. the only downside is that my husband doesn't want me to show the scan pic to our DS until he gets home from work that night at about 7pm (we haven't told him he's getting a little sister or brother yet!) I don't know how I'm going to manage to wait all day. He'll be so excited when he finds out. I'll be bursting to show him! I'm surprised I've managed to wait this long! Lol!

Hope your scan goes well too :) xxx

We havent told our girls yet either i think hubby taking day off. You'll have to keep yourself busy, make a lovely cake hehe xx

Mines the 28th at 8:50am... I am literally counting down the days and hours!! Baby/uterus seems to have moved up about an inch this morning to about 1.5-2inches below belly button...weird!!

Thursday morning...

Even though I had a scan just on Wednesday I'm still super nervous ugh.

Mine is next week on the 29th. I am very, very nervous!!

It's at 11am though which is good - waiting til the afternoon was awful last time!

My scan is scheduled for 24th afternoon. I am excited to see my sweet pea again and make sure progress is on track. Full bladder on the other hand is terrifying me. I have not been able to stay out of bathroom for long since before I found out I was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->