12 week scan next week - anyone else?

My scan is scheduled for 24th afternoon. I am excited to see my sweet pea again and make sure progress is on track. Full bladder on the other hand is terrifying me. I have not been able to stay out of bathroom for long since before I found out I was pregnant!

Im not looking forward to that either. when i get nervous i pee more aswell so knowing ive got to hold it going be tough one haha

Mines on Thursday luckily due to finding hb on doppler I'm feeling excited rather than scared for it! Yay it's actually come around fast for me x

Yay! Apple I remember us finding out we were pregnant at the same time on the pregnancy test board (you gave me some good advice about my negative early digi). I can't believe our scans are finally here! :)

Yay! Apple I remember us finding out we were pregnant at the same time on the pregnancy test board (you gave me some good advice about my negative early digi). I can't believe our scans are finally here! :)

Has it gone fast for you? It feels like maybe a few weeks ago I was 4 weeks looking with envy at those with 11/12 week tickers! Defo more distracted this time with DS and work to keep me busy.

Im not looking forward to that either. when i get nervous i pee more aswell so knowing ive got to hold it going be tough one haha

Nurse suggested I empty my bladder one hour before and then drink plenty of water. But I am still not looking forward to holding it in part. I just hope there will be some good scan pics.

My letter says a comfortably full bladder, who knew there was such a thing?!

Has it gone fast for you? It feels like maybe a few weeks ago I was 4 weeks looking with envy at those with 11/12 week tickers! Defo more distracted this time with DS and work to keep me busy.

Yes, very fast! I remember the day I got my BFP like it was yesterday. The days seem long with morning sickness but the weeks go quickly, if you know what I mean? Almost second trimester now! :happydance:

Hi hun!

My scan is also on the 25th but at 11.15am!!

I'm so so nervous. I totally keep forgetting I'm even pregnant.

Good luck with yours.

X

Hi hun!

My scan is also on the 25th but at 11.15am!!

I'm so so nervous. I totally keep forgetting I'm even pregnant.

Good luck with yours.

X

ohh fantastic :D i keep forgetting too until i get strong wave of nausea haha. x

I'm peeing every hour so no idea how I am going to have a full bladder!

I just had my scan, I didn't have a particularly full bladder, I maybe drank a pint of water about an hour before the scan and that was perfect.

Everything at my scan went perfectly, it was amazing! Little Pea was jumping around all over the place, waving it's arms and legs, it was incredible, my OH teared up :)

Attachments

• 12 week scan1.jpg
    12 week scan1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 12 week scan3.jpg
    12 week scan3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Littlefishygg they're lovely scan pics :)

I've been waiting for a scan letter but not received one so rang the hospital today. The lady booked me in for Friday 25th :) I'll be 13+1 and oh is off work that day too. Now debating whether it was a good idea telling ds who's 3 that he could come along lol

I just had my scan, I didn't have a particularly full bladder, I maybe drank a pint of water about an hour before the scan and that was perfect.

Everything at my scan went perfectly, it was amazing! Little Pea was jumping around all over the place, waving it's arms and legs, it was incredible, my OH teared up :)

Thats awesoms news! glad everything is perfect :D x

Littlefishygg they're lovely scan pics :)

I've been waiting for a scan letter but not received one so rang the hospital today. The lady booked me in for Friday 25th :) I'll be 13+1 and oh is off work that day too. Now debating whether it was a good idea telling ds who's 3 that he could come along lol

It took 15 days to receive mine, wasnt to happy about that one.

3 of us for friday so exciting x

My scan is at 2.30 on Friday. Can't wait to hear all the updates :)

Awww, lovely scan pic Littlefishygg! My scan is next Wednesday 30th. Only a week to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->