12 week scan photo

isil

Reaction score
My scan was at 12+1. The baby does have arms...and 2 legs...promise, you just can't see them. My OH thinks that the baby's hand is on it's stomach but I don't know! we definitely did see the arms and hands and other leg at some point....

I think it's pretty cool anyway :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/sheona_me/cakebabyanonymous.jpg

awww! i'm so jealous cuz my pic was blurry and small! but my doc only did a quick scan to check for heartbeat. that's an amazing picture! congrats!

Thanks everyone :)

Wannabamommy - I think in a way it's better to have a photo like yours. I am constantly scrutinizing the pic and being paranoid about "why can't you see it's arm?! and where is the rest of it's leg?! and is X normal....?" I get a bit silly about it and tend to think that the baby in the photo is the baby and forget that I am carrying it around, for real, in my tummy! I talk to the photo. I'm a bit dumb....

That's such an amazing picture. I've never seen one so clear before.

I'm getting an early scan in 2 weeks and I soooo hope we can see our baby, I know it may be a bit early but I've got my fingers crossed.

I had my first scan at 8+6 and it was good. Like, I was amazed by the heart, it was really clear. Which was why I was a bit scared when I couldn't see it as much in my 12 week scan, but obviously the baby had just developed more so it wasn't like the only obvious bit of it! You'll see such a change from your early scan to your next one Tinylo :)

I'm so pleased everyone thinks it's so good! We had a choice of really good ones but just chose that one as we thought it was the best. There was one taken from above and the baby looked like a teddy bear!

aww.. cute! really good picture. Mine doesn't have visible arms/slightly visible legs in the 12 week picture. It just looks like a bean with a head. :D

Phew, thanks MarchBaby! I was worried that maybe the legs and arms I had seen on the scan were infact figments of my imagination!

(also, I love the name you've picked out for your baby boy!)

That's a lovely photo. Baby definately looks comfortable :hugs:

I was going to post a thread asking what i would see at my first scan tomorrow!!! A friend had said i probably wouldn't be able to see arms and legs and i was a little disappointed! so thanks for sharing your pic, i'm even more excited now!!

Amazing pic! I too am jealous! My first and only scan thus far was at 8wks and it wasn't really a whole lot of anything, just a tenny grey blob.

Beautiful picture!!! It looks almost as though the baby's arms as above it's head, beside the ears... mine was the same at my 12 weeks. Congrats on the healthy baby! :)

Wow that is an awesome picture of your beautiful baby! It is so exciting when you girls post your scans. I am a little jealous :winkwink: because I will only get one scan and it is not till April 14th. Keep posting your scans because it makes those of us not getting scans relate to yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->