12 week scan result - Hovis has Acrania

Om my, I am so horribly sad to hear your family's sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you..:cry:

So sorry to hear Tulip. I hope to see you back here soon. xxx

I'm really, really sorry Tulip... you'll be in my thoughts and prayers *gentle hug*

Oh sweetheart, what devastating news :hugs: I'm so sorry for you both

I am so sorry Tulip, my heart goes out to you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers! xxx

Oh hun, this is really terrible. I am really sorry for you :hugs:

tulip, i am truly sorry for you. i know how it feels to lose a baby but this way... hang in there, i know it's hard but one day you'll get your healthy baby as well. thinking of you and k xxx

Tulip I just read about Hovis, I am so sorry, thinking of you all :hugs:

oh no...I am so sorry to hear this. I went through a lot in my last pregnancy so my heart goes out to you and your family. There are no words of comfort for something like this :(

Im so so sorry, it seems so unfair. Lots of hugs to you. xx

So, so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you. I know there is nothing that can be said.

Cat
xxx

so sorry to hear your news darling xxx try and have faith, time will heal and you will have a beautiful baby one day, lots of hugs xxxx

I'm so sorry Tupip. You were always so positive and lovely on the CBFM thread and I was delighted when you got your BFP. Really really sorry. What a devastating thing to happen. Much love x

Thanks everyone. Just back from the hospital and heading off to hibernate in MC support. The flowers have started arriving already, we really do have such amazing family and friends.

Hope to be back in March/April when you're all ready to pop! Lots of love xxx

Tulip... i am so sorry to hear this devestating news. it really is heartbreaking to hear stories like yours. i hope and pray you are back with us soon and have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Tulip...Im so so sorry hun..

Thinking of you and your family right now xxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->