12 week scan STILL 3 weeks away :/..... blah!!!

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
It's three weeks from today, but to make myself feel better on Monday I told myself it was just "3 weeks away" and it made me feel better at the beginning of the week until today I still say 3 weeks lol... Monday will be a new week so I will want to say 2 weeks to make it not feel so far away, but in reality it still is a LONG 21 days away!!! :/

I am 12 weeks on Sunday but i still have to wait another week & 1 day for my scan it is driving me insane because i am not telling anyone till the scan day, so close but yet so far :(

I'm the same. Its blooming ages. I've been counting down to midwife apt then after that its 2/3 weeks!

Well ladies what can we do to pass the time then? I'm feeling a lot of pressure/stretching the last few days, I guess baby is going through a big growth spurt!!! I hope so... that little cutie better be wiggling away at my 12 week scan!!!! I'm so in love with my baby Already!!!

Mine is a week Wednesday, just under 2 weeks really. The wait is making me crazy!! I want to tell people, I told my mum today because I couldn't wait any longer! Hope the next few weeks goes fast for us all!

I will be 13+4 when I get my first scan. I havent seen the baby yet at all! Next Friday 22nd is the day!!

I'm 12 weeks today and still have to wait another 2 weeks !!!!! So unfair. :(

My scan is on dec 2 I will be 11+2 and can't wait! I had 3 previous mc the last one finding out at my 12 week scan so we r waiting to announce event to our 3 kids. Already saw baby once and looked good!

I also have all the growth pains! Oh and gas!

Well we can keep each other company while we wait!! I wish I had a little window I could peer in and see that everything is good!!! I want to see my little pumperkin!!!!

I know what you mean!!!! for me right now is supper nerve racking bc in my last pregnancy the baby I had died at about 9 weeks and I did not find out till my scan at 11+4....

how many days till your scan? I am down to 11 days and I am hoping everything going on will keep me busy till then and time to fly by!

I have 15 days still.... ugh!!! Although my Doppler comes in today so I'm really hoping that helps me relax enough that the days will pass quicker!! Today I've got a horrible headache and can't get rid of it.. had it since yesterday and I'm pretty miserable feeling!!!

I had those headaches the other day but I think mine were mostly bc I had a lot going on around here and I was not getting more like 4hrs of sleep.....and now I have the super exhaustion again...I say baby is having a growth spurt lol.

I have a friend who will send me her Doppler when I am ready for it but not till after the scan........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->