12 week scan surprise :)

Mandankie

Reaction score
image.jpg TWIN 1

We went for our 12 week scan and found out that we are having twins!! So excited but so many questions too!!

I don't know how to upload more than one photo :(

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Did you have any inkling?!

Yeh I absolutely knew. I commented on someone else's post last week about feeling like your having twins. I said in that I just had a feeling. I was so sick from 3-9 weeks I found out I was pregnant 5 days before my period was due which is rare unless having multiples and my breasts were and still are so soooooooo sore!! Thanks by the way!! :) xx

Did you have any other scans before this? I got a pretty nice + 5 days before my missed period too. My mom wants me to have twins so bad. LOL. But I had a scan on tuesday and there was only one! Just wondering if they missed it on an earlier scan.

Yeh I absolutely knew. I commented on someone else's post last week about feeling like your having twins. I said in that I just had a feeling. I was so sick from 3-9 weeks I found out I was pregnant 5 days before my period was due which is rare unless having multiples and my breasts were and still are so soooooooo sore!! Thanks by the way!! :) xx

Oh god! 5 days before?? I found out 9 days before I was due on! I'm scared haha congrats!! X

Hi there. I know how you feel. I am almost 8wks & foudn out Monday we wee having twins. We went through IVF & only transferred 1 back, so mega suprised.

I know what you mean about questions, I have been keeping google in overdrive since :)

Congrats.

Amazing...2 little miracles!! Congratulations x

congrats! on having twins! me too! Im 12 weeks 3 days so far, i also had terrible sickness and sky test result, i think my sickness started to ease off a bit. . hopefully lol. x x
have you been breathless too? x

congrats! on having twins! me too! Im 12 weeks 3 days so far, i also had terrible sickness and sky test result, i think my sickness started to ease off a bit. . hopefully lol. x x

Awwww yey, congrats to you too!!! We're you shocked when you were told? I'm still in shock now, I woke up this morning and wondered if it was all a dream but no, it's still very real lol. Not been breathless at all. Sickness was horrendous and started at 3 weeks, eased off at 9 weeks and not really suffered since. I'm hoping that's the end of it fingers crossed! Where abouts in the uk are you? Xx

Awwww yey, congrats to you too!!! We're you shocked when you were told? I'm still in shock now, I woke up this morning and wondered if it was all a dream but no, it's still very real lol. Not been breathless at all. Sickness was horrendous and started at 3 weeks, eased off at 9 weeks and not really suffered since. I'm hoping that's the end of it fingers crossed! Where abouts in the uk are you? Xx

we were shocked but had a feeling because we had ivf and two eggs put back, but yeah still shocked lol!
we in nottingham, where you? do you listen to there heart beats on doppler?
i have since week 10 its amazing and reassuring as well. . x

we were shocked but had a feeling because we had ivf and two eggs put back, but yeah still shocked lol!
we in nottingham, where you? do you listen to there heart beats on doppler?
i have since week 10 its amazing and reassuring as well. . x

We're in Lancashire, quite a way from u! Lol. I'm so happy I can't stop smiling! Xx

Congrats!
I am convinced I am having twins (but I was with my first pregnancy, too, and only had one healthy baby in there). This time around it's different: I am 2 years older (32); I'm breastfeeding; I swear I felt two different implantations. I'm already having insomnia that I didn't have with my first pregnancy until way into 2nd tri. I'm exhausted. Both my mother and her mother had fraternal twins. In my head I keep thinking I'm going to have one boy and one girl twin. I had to put it down somewhere just in case I end up being right! I won't find out for another 3 weeks or more, boo.

Congrats!
I am convinced I am having twins (but I was with my first pregnancy, too, and only had one healthy baby in there). This time around it's different: I am 2 years older (32); I'm breastfeeding; I swear I felt two different implantations. I'm already having insomnia that I didn't have with my first pregnancy until way into 2nd tri. I'm exhausted. Both my mother and her mother had fraternal twins. In my head I keep thinking I'm going to have one boy and one girl twin. I had to put it down somewhere just in case I end up being right! I won't find out for another 3 weeks or more, boo.

Ooooo how exciting! I hope your right with your gut instinct. Coz I was! Haha. I think I'm having a boy and a girl. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->