12 week scan today - anyone else?

butterflyk1ss

Reaction score
Hey I have my 12 week scan today at 13.30.... OH and I are counting down the hours! Does anyone else have their's today or this week? Very nervous xx

oooooo how exciting for you:happydance:i'm so jealous lol,it'll be a while longer befoe i get to se my little bean:dohh:
ENJOY!!!!

Mines at 10.40... Didn't sleep very well last night, nervous but excited too, will keep you posted :) hope you have a lovely scan

Good luck ladies! I have mine tomorrow at 11.45! Sooo excited. Hope ur scans go well x

Good luck on your scans! I have a regular obgyn appt this morning, and then my NT scan is scheduled for Thursday. So nervous, yet excited to see my little belly bean!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! Hopefully there will be some lovely pics to look at after. I'm having a dating and NT scan today - eeek. Fingers crossed everythng is ok xxx

Hey! Mines at 13:30 too!!!! Arghhh 1 hour to go!! :)

Hope everyone's scan goes beautifully :hugs: x

My 12week scan is on monday :D
I've had 2 scans already at 7weeks 6days & 9weeks 1day so will be 11weeks 5days on monday can't wait to see my little babe again xx

Hey ladies, so I just got back from my scan and it was the most incredible thing I've ever seen, it was sucking it's thumb and kicking away. Got some great pictures, will post them later. :)
Also I just want to say that just because you have no symptoms..doesn't mean there is something wrong. I've not had sore boobies, no sickness, not tired, nothing! And was so expecting to see no baby today. I hope this helps people to relax :)

Just had mine woo hoo! Everything looked great :) Looks like a real baby now! We got loads of pictures and we could see the fetus move around. THey showed us the heart and the brain! And the technician was so nice. I asked about the boy/girl thing. She prodded my belly and we got a good look between the legs! Looks like a girl (what I thought & was hoping!) !!! So exciting!

Hope everyones has gone fine so far, I have mine at 5.00pm and today is going so slowly!

Can't stop peeing either so quite how I am meant to go there with a full bladder I dont know!?

Can't wait to see my little VIP cos I dreamt last night that there was no baby there and that I just had very bad wind causing the bloated bump!

I have of course got bad wind, bloating and a bump so praying we see an actually wriggling baby.

Please everyone post pics so we can all compare later.

Exciting xx

Just back from mine - literally the best day of my life! We got 7 scan photos free of charge too. Baby is all fine and my due date is now 1 June - excitement doesn't begin to cover it!

Hope everyone's scans today went well!

Fantastic!!! Mine was also incredible!!! I've been moved forward to 28th May :)
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/7cb21d89.jpg

Xx

So question to you other nuchal scan ladies: are you going to tell people now? I just got my blood test results back and everything has been so good-- my parents are dying to tell the rest of the family! I know news will travel fast though.

What are your plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->