12 week scan today...

StaceyKor

Mummy to 2 princesses x
Reaction score
Eeeek....super excited. I had an early private scan just before 9 weeks and all looked good. Have heard heartbeat on my doppler a few times now and yesterday baby was so active when I used it. Can't wait to see the difference on screen today since it's been 3.5 weeks since my private scan where baby still looked like an adorable blob lol.

Will update with pics later :cloud9: xx

Yay enjoy it! I actually think the 12 week scan is the best one of all in terms of how baby looks. By 20 weeks it's less clearly baby-shaped somehow, I guess because it doesn't all fit in the shot haha.

Everything looked great. I'm measuring a day ahead at 12w 3days. Baby was so active they struggled to get the measurements they needed but after emptying my bladder, doing starjumps and then going for a walk LO eventually settled down and let them measure lol.

So here is our little bubba...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/StaceyKor/Mobile%20Uploads/20170821_193240.jpg

I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations! :happydance:

Thanks Bev. Can't believe how quickly 1st tri has gone this time around. Probably a lot to do with summer holidays and Emilia having just started school. Where has the time gone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->