12 weeks and bleeding... now stuck in limbo!

nugget80

Reaction score
Am almost 12 weeks and am now bleeding. Started spotting last night and has got heavier through the day... Have been to a&e but there is nothing really they can do as scanning dept is closed til Monday. They took blood and examined me and all they could say is that cervix is closed at the moment. I am not in any pain at this point so now its just wait and see til Monday...! Is there any way this could end well? :(

No pain and a closed Cervix is a good sign. I bleed lots in all my pregnancies, had some light spotting today in fact, but had heavy and clots in this pregnancy and all ok. So try not to worry, I know it's hard, rest up and fingers crossed for Monday xxxxx

Well i have managed to get a private scan for this afternoon...

I bleed bright red blood at 14 weeks and all is ok here.
Hope everything turns out well for you!

I had a bright red bleed at 10 weeks which has now settled to dark spotting every day. The quickest I could get a scan was 4 days after the scary bleed, and everything was fine.

If you are only spotting and there is no pain, you are still in with more than a fighting chance! Good luck for your scan this afternoon. :flower:

Just to update... Scan was not good news. Was a missed miscarriage as there was a 6 week embryo and i should have been 12 weeks... Am now tucked up back at home but will be to epau on Monday... Thankyou for you messages...

So sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you and your family.

That is the worst thing I can imagine right now.. I'm so so sorry. Sending you all love xx

Just to update... Scan was not good news. Was a missed miscarriage as there was a 6 week embryo and i should have been 12 weeks... Am now tucked up back at home but will be to epau on Monday... Thankyou for you messages...

I'm so so sorry for your news and your loss. I had a mmc at 12 weeks last Christmas , baby measured 7 weeks . Its a really sad time . Take care of yourself , take time to come to terms with the loss of your LO , it takes time to heal and its important you give yourself that xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->