12 weeks, and thought I'd say hello here!

eppgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, well, I'm Tennessee, 19, and I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my first! :flower:
Me and the fiance are super excited and can't wait to meet our little one.
A little background on me,
Me and my fiance have been together for almost 4 months, (shows when I got pregnant lol) But we've known each other for 5 years. I love him to death, and I'm so happy we found each other again after both of us having real crap relationships. He makes me so happy, and I couldn't think of anyone better to be having this baby with.
Twins run in both of our families too and I'm kinda hoping for little twinee's. :blush:
I also have a rare genetic disorder, Erythropoietic Protoporphyria, EPP for short, in small terms basically means I'm allergic to the sun, can't be out in out, or I'll have a 3rd degree burn.
I'm finally past morning sickness and such, but my back is killing meeee, and I'm soooo tired.
Congrats to those who are newly pregnant, about to meet their baby, or already have their little one/s. :baby:

Congrats! I'm Emilee, 17, and 33 weeks pregnant with my baby girl. :) Twins would be something! Tiredness can really get annoying, I'm back to having it in my third tri. You'll get a nice break soon though! Hope you have a healthy 9 months. :flower:

Thank you! & Congrats to you as well, not much longer 'til you meet your little girl!
Tell me about it with the tiredness, I could sleep for days and I hate it lol. It's nice to know I'm moving into 2nd tri and gonna start feeling better. They would! :) I'd be so happy, but so scared at the same time.

Congrats!!!
I so know what you mean bout twins, i was hoping id have twins... Oh well mabye next time lol. And yes fatigue is a killer in the beginning but it does get better... Till the very end then it comes back with a vegence..
Well for me it did anyways.
Btw im Lisa, im 19 and I have a 3day old son named Quinsy.

Hey, im erin. Im 19 and 22 + 4 with a baby girl. Congratulations on your baby. :)

Congrats! I'm Evita, i'm 17 and 11w2d due October 21st, not far behind you :) Twins! Hehe how awesome would that be for ya? Double trouble. I was looking at something else you posted, talking about your sister in law, sounds IDENTICAL to mine -_- I know how your feeling. Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Congrats! I'm Evita, i'm 17 and 11w2d due October 21st, not far behind you :) Twins! Hehe how awesome would that be for ya? Double trouble. I was looking at something else you posted, talking about your sister in law, sounds IDENTICAL to mine -_- I know how your feeling. Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Awhhh, I'm due the 14th of October so far. :) Yes, yes I've always wanted twins, I think they're so cute. And sorry about your sister in law. :/ It sucks that they're like that, but what can ya' do? The same to you. :)

Welcome :) I'm mana and I have a month old daughter called Imogen :) glad you're over the morning sickness! Ooh twins would be exciting :)

Welcome and congrats :)

I'm Laura, 21, and it's my third child's due date today :) I have a 3 year old daughter and 2 year old son already.

Congratulations and welcome :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 10 month old son called Jason, but I still stalk here :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->