12 Weeks Pregnant Horrible Lower Back Pain

wannabemamaz

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I've had bad lower back pain here and there for the last few weeks.. but over the last 3-4 days it has turned into complete agony! I really cant find any position to take the pain away. I've been using a heating pad and that hasn't done much either.

I just saw my dr the other day and we talked about it a bit.. she said it is due to hormones and ligaments stretching - which makes sense. we got carried away talking about other stuff and listening to the heartbeat.. so i know all is well and it isn't some serious issue.

just wondering if any of you have experienced this and if you have found anything to be helpful? even getting into bed is bad. supposed to be going to my brother in law's hockey game tonight but not sure i can sit for 2 hours after a full day of sitting at work!! help!!

Is it by your kidneys??? Did your urine get checked wondering if it's a urine/kidney infection as the dip tests don't always detect an infection x x

ya it isnt an infection. i was worried maybe it was at first!

its radiating down into my legs and into my tailbone.

That's good it's def not an infection x When I got tailbone pain and pain in my legs with ds and dd I was a little further along but sounds like the same it was siatic ( sorry about spelling) pain x

I have got this pain every now and then even I am only 5 weeks now! It is so bad that even lying down is painful, I have to sleep on the side most of the nights now x

i have it in a mild way and its getting worse/more often. its complete horror when i have to go to work and stand and lift things. im getting a note from my doctor next week so i can move positions in store as this is what my manager needs to seal that deal. i dont necessarily do anything but my boyfriend gives me wonderful massages when he notices im in pain. heat does nothing for me like it used to for pre-pregnancy pains. my pain is lower back and a little bit around the tail bone. at work, the pain gets so intense is radiates across my hips and i have to stop and bend constantly to not wanna leave work early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->