12 weeks scan pic, as requested by some :-)

Lawhra

NowProudMumOfTwo!!
Reaction score
Hi all. I had my scan at 2:30 today and it went really well :happydance:

I went in 12+6 and came out 13+3!!:happydance:

Baby looked pretty uncomfortable as you'll see! And there was only one real clear pic but so happy with it. I am so bloomin' happy!!! :cloud9:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs050.snc6/168067_499409666461_689231461_5939987_5287532_n.jpg

That is an epic photo though!! lol - acrobat baby! xxxx beautiful

Brill pic, looks like u have a gymnast on your hands LMAO xx

Thank you, sure do have a little acrobat hey! The pic does tickle me as did your replies!

aww that made me laugh out loud, looks like s/he doing a bit of yoga in there.. Great pic and im glad everything was ok - and you went forward wooohooo :thumbup:

Awww WHAT a position!!!!!! That is a really cute pic, and yayyyyy for the dates change too!!!

Thank you both. I love these replies, they really are making me giggle! And I am so pleased to be put forward, not long until second tri!

That pic is amazing!! :rofl: I found it so funny I even showed OH he laughed also, aww bless! s/he is so cute! Congrats! not so much of a bean anymore! Just a lovely baby xxxx

Oh my goodness! That is so cute. S/he's doing de-stressing exercises guys, dont make fun! Lol!

Going to be an olympic gymnast or something .. stunning pic .. wonder how uncomfortable babe really feels :o

I"ve been on pregnancy message boards for 12 years now and I honestly think that is the coolest first trimester photo I have ever seen. I've never seen them take one from that angle.

Congrats!!!:)

Thank you all for your brilliant comments :flower: You have all made me laugh so much :haha:
I had to lie on my side for a bit because of babies adventurous position, they couldn't get a good measurement. But baby behaved in the end and stretched out :) Poor OH was worried when he first saw the position.

omg thats a funny position baby is in Congrats fab clear pic xx

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a fab pic!!! ha ha, well done xxxxx

Thank you both, It was the clearest pic of them all. And the best! :D

What a cutie! Congrats on a healthy litte one thats Moving and twirling around your tummy! I CANT wait to see mine this next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->