12 weeks scan?

Ttc.baby2

Reaction score
Hi..I completly forget with my first pregnancy..but i was just wondering..I'm 8 weeks pregnant today and wondering when everyone got there appointment threw for there 12 weeks scan.. weeks are dragging in and I cannot wait..I found out I was pregnant 8dpo 3 weeks 1 day pregnant x

I had my first mw appointment at 9 weeks and she put the referral through for my scan. It's booked for 13+3 and the letter only took about 5 days to come after my appointment x

I had first appointments at 8/9 weeks and got my appointment then (small hospital) and I was in my 11th week with both first scans. :)

Thanks girls... I could not remember for the life of me how long before 12 week scan u got an appointment x

Scan was when I was 12 weeks 6 days. First midwife appointment was 7 weeks 2 days

OB blood work and exam appointment at 7-ish weeks and the ultrasound will happen at 12 weeks exactly. But we did go to an ultrasound clinic and saw baby soon after first OB appointment. Clearly I couldn’t wait lol

For all three of mine, the scan was offered and ordered to schedule at my first OB visit around 8/9 weeks. Opted out with this bean. Xx congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->