12 weeks to lose 28lbs....

laurabeth

Reaction score
Any tips/advice? I already go to the gym and follow a low glycemic index diet. But I just have no willpower :( any motivation tips? I've bought some lovely size 8 clothes that I want to fit not in 12 weeks for my holiday, but that still doesn't seem to be keeping me in track lol

Hi LauraBeth! I'm like you... I have ZERO willpower and my BMI is 28.7. I've decided (for like the 100th time) to take charge of my eating habits. Which accounts for about 80% of weight loss. I think the key is having someone to be accountable to.... avoiding mindless eating...and being active most days of the week. Would you like to help one another out? I would like to lose 30 pounds at about 2 pounds/week. So that puts me at losing 24 pounds in 3 months.

Yes that sounds like a good idea! My husband just doesn't seem to understand :( xxx

Cool.... Yeah mine is pretty insensitive when it comes to this stuff. It's so frustrating! There's a website called my fitness pal which helps you keep track of exercise and calories. There's another thread with a couple of girls who use the website too... We're supposed to help keep one another motivated.

May not be keeping you on track because its "large" goal not a small one.

Many people thrive on "small" goals you tend to hit them quicker, giving you drive to continue, on & on.

Maybe cut it down, aim for 2lb per week.

yeah i think im gonna start doing day shred in the mornings, go to the gym for mins most days in the evening with hubby and go swimming once a week and carry on eating healthy and aim for 2lb a week and hope for the best :) thanks girls

Cool.... Yeah mine is pretty insensitive when it comes to this stuff. It's so frustrating! There's a website called my fitness pal which helps you keep track of exercise and calories. There's another thread with a couple of girls who use the website too... We're supposed to help keep one another motivated.

i use that already :) whats your name on it i could add you if you like? xx

i use that already :) whats your name on it i could add you if you like? xx

Whats the 30 day shred?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"