12 weeks today!! Just saying...

soph77

Mum to 3 boys + one more
Reaction score
Nothing else really, just super excited to reach this milestone and wanted to share :) :) :)

congrats love...im 11 weeks today and will be glad to reach next saturday and have my scan

Congratulations all of you! Can't wait for my next scan and see that everything is good.

You're exactly the same as me I was 12 weeks yesterday too! Yipee so exciting!! Is you due date 17th Dec??

You're exactly the same as me I was 12 weeks yesterday too! Yipee so exciting!! Is you due date 17th Dec??

I'm 12 weeks today but I'm in Australia so time differences are confusing :) Due December 18 :)

Congratulations!! 12 weeks can't come soon enough, 2 days for me and it's my scan on Wed. Looks like there are a lot of scans this week. Good luck ladies!

Yay!!!! I'll be so excited at 12 weeks too!! I'll be double figures soon :D

12 wks to ..scan next sunday wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo ..am so chuffed ive got this far :o) congrats every 1 xx

ahh congratulations!! i cannot wait until next saturday for my 12 week mark!

yay congratulations! :D we'll be seeing you in 2nd tri soon :flower:

aww yay :) im 11weeks today... im a lime! getting a proper bump now too...bit worrying though as this is my first,think im gonna be huuuge!

Thanks ladies for indulging me in my happiness. Pregnancy is amazing :)

Congrats hun!! only 6 more days and i'll be there to!!

the next 6 days are gona drag ..roll on scan sun ..im driving my partner mad hahahahahaha keep going on about it ..bless him i said only 7 months of my madness to go ahahahahahaahahahahhha lol :O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->