:)

luckyme225

Reaction score
Yay! I've finally made it to my second trimester!:happydance: It actually went by pretty fast now that I think back but at the time it felt like it was taking forever. I'm very excited :)

woohoooooo congrats!!! 2nd trimester is going pretty quick for me. It's friggen November already :D

I know I can't believe it's November aahh! congrats on your bubble 6 :happydance:

Yup with the next couple of month I think your 2nd trim will go quick. There's christmas to look forward to now :D

I know we have two big holidays coming up and now that my morning sickness is gone I can eat all the holiday goodies!! yyyaaayyy! Next thing we know it will be New Years!!

Congrats hun! The time flies, your 2nd tri will go by even faster b/c you have less symptoms and feel your best :)

Woot!! Gratz and welcome to the 2nd Tri! :hugs: When are you getting your gender U/S? or are you deciding to keep it a surprise? :D

Aww thank you so much ladies~ My gender ultrasound is in 5 weeks. We weren't going to find out until about week 11 I became extremely curious and really really wanted to find out!!!! LOL. So heres to time flying by fast and no more morning sickness!

I think my pregnancy is going soooooooo slow , I just want my second scan over with then ill be happy but that is not until another 5 weeks that is so long for me I just want to hear the babys heartbeat.

I HOPE IM HAVING A GIRL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->