12dpo and no signs of AF of pregnancy symptoms

pinkdamsel

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to BnB but i've been watching and reading your ttc stories here. By the way here is my story.
We are trying for baby #2, we've just started this January and so far no luck. Our first child took us 3 years before I finally conceived. i was starting tracking my period again from January but on my previous years of tracking, found out I have 24-31cd. No wonder I couldnt get pregnant coz I was assuming i always ovulated at the 14cd. 5months of that last three years i started using clear blue OPK and on the fifth month of using it i got pregnant, as we knew when i ovulated. To make the story short, january and feb i had 26cd and ovulated at 12-13cd then has 14 days lutheal phase. i am very confused because this i got my last period 1 of march and accoding to opk i ovulated at the 17cd which is strange for me. Does that mean that if i ovulated late my lutheal phase will be moved too? Now i am assuming that i am going to have my period at the 1st of april. I am now 12dpo and no symptoms of af yet or pregnancy. with my first i didnt have symptoms until i was 7 weeks! I don't want to test thinking that my lutheal phase was just moved..if i have the 26cd i should have had my period since the 27th..please can someone give light, i am soo confused. Thanks everyone, just for reading my story is a relief knowing that you guys know what i am feeling right now

Your luteal phase always stays the same, so if you ovulated late you need to count from then to work out when AF is due.

Just to mention this area is TTC number 1, I only say this as you mentioned that you're TTC number 2. The main area of TTC is brilliant and you'll find all the advice you need there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->