12DPO Anyone?

mrsberries

Reaction score
I'm 12DPO . getting all BFN . A few days I will know for sure & then Its on to IUI #2. (this was a natural cycle) IUI #1 was December. TTC 17 months now. anyone remotely in the same boat? really looking for a buddy ..

I'm currently 12 DPO too, cycle #6 but my son was almost three years in the making, so there is hope xoxo
I could be your buddy if you like :hugs:
I personally haven't teste yet but am suspicious about O type pains for the last two days.
How long until your due love? I have my fingers crossed for you xx Remember you're not out until the witch shows her face <3

AF could be anytime in the next 2-5 days. I test way to early, I get so anxious! I kind of feel like AF is on her way but I've heard so many people describe the symptoms to be the same for early pregnancy? this is #1 for us by the way and I'm also new to this site, or any site for that matter.

AF could be anytime in the next 2-5 days. I test way to early, I get so anxious! I kind of feel like AF is on her way but I've heard so many people describe the symptoms to be the same for early pregnancy? this is #1 for us by the way and I'm also new to this site, or any site for that matter.

A big warm welcome to you then xx There are heaps of ladies on here who are pee on a stick addicts so you're not alone xx TTC is very different to how they teach us in school. If only it was as easy as having unprotected sex!
Early pregnancy does feel extremely alike to PMS, due to the progesterone increase, hence why symptom spotting is the devil as it's so hard to tell. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with my son, the cramps for the first few weeks felt exactly like AF. Since I've lost in the past, I was a nervous wreck. That coupled with the increase in cm, I was constantly rushing to the bathroom think AF had arrived. I know so many ladies though who don't get their BFP's until 14 DPO, sometimes longer, so that's always a comforting thought.
#1! How exciting! I'm sorry it's been a struggle for you but your little miracle is waiting for you and will come into the world when the time is right. No help right now I know but the day you get your BFP, the feeling is indescribable! <3 I have my fingers crossed for you xox
Have you been having any symptoms? Do you chart or just go with the flow?

sorry its been a few days! still no AF for me. I didn't chart temps but I did go by a digital ovulation test . So apparently I'm 16 dpo and I got another BFN last night. So still in limbo here but assuming I'm out :( I have had longer cycles in the past so I guess this isn't that out of the ordinary it just sucks!

I'm 12dpo and getting bfn but am practically convinced i'm pregnant. I am not one to get my hopes up but my chart is triphasic (i know, I know it can still be bfn), i have visible veins on chest, shoulders, arms and hips, which started around 9dpo this time and the last time I was pregnant, my bbs are tender and I am really tired by noon everyday.

I have been at this ttc business for 14mos with two losses...

I'm 16dpo now! isn't this tww awful?? I'm still getting BFN. My cervix does seem lower and firmer than a few days ago, but sometimes that doesn't mean anything either! as for temping I would like to give that a go next cycle, any tips for starting that? do I really need a special thermometer?

What was your outcome Ltweety? Af is here for me and on the IUI #2

TinyMumma! hows it going? did you get your BFP? fingers crossed!

Sorry for the absence, been awfully busy with moving house xx
Bfn for me, AF arrived this morning :( Off for an ultrasound tomorrow for suspected cyst/s.
Sorry to hear the witch got you too :( I hope this cycle goes better for you xxx

good luck this cycle to you! hope you are wrong about the cysts ! I have a baseline this week with a suspected polyp as well, hoping its nothing so I can go ahead with iui

good luck this cycle to you! hope you are wrong about the cysts ! I have a baseline this week with a suspected polyp as well, hoping its nothing so I can go ahead with iui

I hope everything goes well for you xxx You'll be in my thoughts.
Not exactly sure if it's cysts. I've been having O type pain in my left side daily for just over a month now. Since 9 DPO not last cycle but the one before that. Then on Cd 11 cycle just gone I got the pains on my right, blew it off as O and then cd 22 pains started on my right and haven't gone away. Now it just feels like I'm constantly Oing on both sides, lol. Good fun. Don't you just love being female? Haha

how did the ultrasound go Tinymumma?? I have mine Friday morning.

how did the ultrasound go Tinymumma?? I have mine Friday morning.

Hey love xx The sonographer didn't say anything but I could see it wasn't normal. There was 5 cysts in left ovary and 3 in my right. Don't really know what's going to happen from here on out :/
I hope your ultrasound goes well xxx How're you feeling?

Hey love xx The sonographer didn't say anything but I could see it wasn't normal. There was 5 cysts in left ovary and 3 in my right. Don't really know what's going to happen from here on out :/
Well hopefully you can get that resolved so you can get back to TTC , I wish I knew more to help. I feel so so anxious about Friday because basically I have no Idea if I'm about to start an IUI or if I will have to do something about the polyp (if its there) which I am super unfamiliar with. In the meantime I just spent like a million dollars on vitamins for my husband and I . Do you or your partner take any vitamins or supplements?

Well hopefully you can get that resolved so you can get back to TTC , I wish I knew more to help. I feel so so anxious about Friday because basically I have no Idea if I'm about to start an IUI or if I will have to do something about the polyp (if its there) which I am super unfamiliar with. In the meantime I just spent like a million dollars on vitamins for my husband and I . Do you or your partner take any vitamins or supplements?

Fx it all goes well for you. I'll be thinking of you xx
I used to take supplements but now neither hubby or I do. I'm horrid with taking pills and hubby doesn't believe in them. He won't even change from briefs to boxers haha.

I used to take supplements but now neither hubby or I do. I'm horrid with taking pills and hubby doesn't believe in them. He won't even change from briefs to boxers haha.
LOL omg.. Ive been at mine to wear the loose fit & even monitor his bath temperatures! One thing though, I'm not sure where your hubby stands with his counts etc., but my hubbys are not great. They aren't considered low per say but not great & neither is his motility. I've read really great things about Maca for both male and female, you may have looked into it already. I'm not one for believing in that type of stuff but I'm sold on Maca! I've read case studies where sperm is increased by 400% & heard of people even cancelling IVF. anyway something we are giving a shot!

LOL omg.. Ive been at mine to wear the loose fit & even monitor his bath temperatures! One thing though, I'm not sure where your hubby stands with his counts etc., but my hubbys are not great. They aren't considered low per say but not great & neither is his motility. I've read really great things about Maca for both male and female, you may have looked into it already. I'm not one for believing in that type of stuff but I'm sold on Maca! I've read case studies where sperm is increased by 400% & heard of people even cancelling IVF. anyway something we are giving a shot!

I have heard of Maca. That sounds amazing! Hubby hadn't had anything checked. He has brought it up though but I said since it's only cycle #7, we shouldn't get too ahead of ourselves. Plus with my history it's more than likely something to do with me, rather than him. Hopefully that Maca kicks in and you get a sticky BFP!!

My DR says zinc is the single most important thing for sperm motility. Lots of zinc in is supplements :) The month I got a bfp (ectopic) was the cycle I started him on zinc. Probably a coincidence but maybe not:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->