12dpo, bfn & af due today!

lexus15

Praying for 1 more
Reaction score
Hi ladies, well I'm 12dpo with af due today on a 28/29 day cycle!

It hasn't made an appearance (stay away) have had af cramps since 3dpo, mild backache, tingly boobs, creamy/milky cm on 7 & 8dpo which sort of dried up + I feel a little sick at the moment! Do you think i'm clutching at straws as technically I'm not late for af yet?:wacko:

Has anyone had similar symptoms to get a BFP later? I feel abit low like af might sneak up on me, why oh why is it so hard ttc?!:wacko::hugs:

Firstly, gawd knows why TTC is so hard.
I'm praying though.

Anyways, give it two more days and test again love.
xxx

dont panic just yet ;) like beccaface said i'd give it another couple of days and test again

i got a BFN the day AF was due and then again a couple of days later, i was about 4 days late before i got a BFP so sometimes it takes a little longer and it depends on the sensitivity of the test you're using :thumbup: best of luck!!

Thanks ladies, I have hope!.

Used an Asda test with a sensitivity of 15, if anyone needs to stock up they have a pack of 2 for £3.60! Baby dust to all.x

theres always hope honey ;)

i didnt know the asda ones were a high sensitivity, i bought some superdrug ones for next time because they're supposed to be a sensitivity of 10 i think

a_missy might just pay superdrug a visit tomorrow if af doesn't show!

Are you having AF cramps still?
I still am thats all.

:D
x

a_missy might just pay superdrug a visit tomorrow if af doesn't show!

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

i'm 10dpo right now and going insane not knowing, i dont think i made it this month but hey, you never know

Hi ladies, how are you tonight? AF cramps have eased abit but I still feel that she wants to come.:nope:

Beccaface do your cramps feel painful? How many dpo are you? Some of mine have been & not just located to my womb region but also across my stomach which I've never had before. Earlier today I felt 'wet' down below (inside of me) & went to the toilet so many times to check that I gave up after a while!

As I'm typing, I can feel a slight AF cramp + my back has started to hurt but that could be that I went to the gym to bring on af if she was coming!

A_missy fx for you as well, when do you plan to test? The three of us are close in our dpo's..if all goes well then we could all be celebrating our BFP's!! :dust::hugs:

Hi ladies! I am 9 dpo and have been crampy and my breast feel HOT... Like I want to put a cold wet washcloth on them... I don't remember having that before... I was supposed to have O'd on May 1 (but I vary month to month). This wait is horrible - and It will talk all that I have not to test tomorrow morning!!!

Best Wishes to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->