12dpo due 8th August - anyone else there too?

TTC2013NT

Reaction score
As the title says really. Im 12dpo and just cant wait to know one way or another.

Symptons so far (cant remember what dpo :-( )

Lots of cm up until about 5 days ago
Sore boobs
HUGE boobs
White jelly type cm yesterday (11dpo)
Sharp pains yesterday and today - enough to make me double over
2 massive headaches yesterday and today
Very tired
Feel 'wet' today, a little cm but nothing major

thats about it really. This is my 3rd month TTC. Used preseed and cb oluvation tests, so know I peaked on 26th July.

I feel like im out though - took a test this morning - BFN.

Anyone else in this same boat? if so what symptons if any do you have?

xxx

Hi TTC!!

I'll be 12dpo on FRIDAY and this waiting is the WORST lol. I'm going to start using frer TOMORROW at 10dpo, that's the longest I can hold out.

I had mild cramps this morning that makes me worried :witch::af: iscoming but I'm still hopeful & my chart temps are still high :happydance:! No implantation bleeding or anything.

My breasts haven't been sore since I O'd, but they do feel larger to me! I've been waking up an 1 - 1.5 hours earlier the last few mornings & haven't been able to get back to sleep and Sat at 6dpo I was SO tired all day, I slept in which I never do then took a nap! Lot's of bloating the last few days too and my largest symptom is that I feel feverish - at least the last 5 days, warm cheeks etc.

I'm SUPER hesitant to read too much into it b/c I read somewhere that early pregnancy symptoms are nearly identical to AF symptoms...so I'm hopeful but not trying to get my hopes up tooooo much lol.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU & LOT'S OF :dust:

This is my 2 month ttc!

Argh the waiting is the worst - I feel so lost in it and anxious which i know must not help. Its nearly time for us though :)

I tested on sunday with a frer and got a BFN and then a stores on brand today - BFN. I feel out but as they say we are all in unless AF shows!

Ive read alot about charting your temps etc - how do I go about this? What does it involve?

I havent had any implantation bleeding either - HOWEVER apparently not all women have/notice this......fingers crossed!

Mine feel huge too - so much so that my tops are really stretching across them - although that could be down to some weight gain for me..!

Im extremely tired too....they say thats a sign

Good luck to you tooooo - I cant wait and lots of baby dust coming your way!!

xxxx

Argh the waiting is the worst - I feel so lost in it and anxious which i know must not help. Its nearly time for us though :)

I tested on sunday with a frer and got a BFN and then a stores on brand today - BFN. I feel out but as they say we are all in unless AF shows!

Ive read alot about charting your temps etc - how do I go about this? What does it involve?

I havent had any implantation bleeding either - HOWEVER apparently not all women have/notice this......fingers crossed!

Mine feel huge too - so much so that my tops are really stretching across them - although that could be down to some weight gain for me..!

Im extremely tired too....they say thats a sign

Good luck to you tooooo - I cant wait and lots of baby dust coming your way!!

xxxx

Thank you!

This was my first month charting...you should DEF create an account on www.fertilityfriend.com FF. They have SO much information!

Basically, starting early on in your new cycle [I started cycle day one] you use a basil body thermometer [you can get one at cvs for $9 - it adds an extra degree of sensitivity that reg. thermometer's don't]. and you take you temp every day AS SOON AS you wake up -before you do anything [I keep mine right next to the bed]. Then you log your temp into fertility friend. It'll make a graph to show you your likely most fertile & ovulation dates. After ovulation, your temp spikes usually at least .4 degrees. This is how you know for sure that you have ovulated. Also, if you are pregnant, it will stay high for the duration of your pregnancy! It's kind of a cool tool to track!

I am in the same boat!

I am 11 DPO today and tested BFN with a IC this morning as well.:cry:

I'm due Friday. My chart went up a little today so I am curious to see what it does tomorrow.

I haven't had much in the way of symptoms. I have had off and on cramping during th 2WW and I have a headache today.

When I was pregnant with DS I didn't have any symptoms before I got my BFP. So don't worry if you do not have any symptoms yet. :winkwink:

Hopefully one of us will get our BFP this week!

Lots of :dust:

I am in the same boat!

I'm due Friday. My chart went up a little today so I am curious to see what it does tomorrow.

I haven't had much in the way of symptoms. I have had off and on cramping during th 2WW and I have a headache today.

When I was pregnant with DS I didn't have any symptoms before I got my BFP. So don't worry if you do not have any symptoms yet. :winkwink:

Kristeeny our charts look so alike lol! Good luck to you! I have several frer's on hand this month & will start testing TOMORROW. I have a bunch of wondfo's too but I don't know the sensitivity...some are in a pink pouch and some purple, I wish they told you on the wrapper!

Lm3898,

Wow our charts really do look alike! Maybe we will both get our BFP! :winkwink:

I have been testing with IC's and I am debating on going out and buying a FRER. I only want to take it tomorrow if my temp continues to go up but I am worried if I buy one I will POAS no matter why my temp does.:wacko:

You are two days behind me so don't worry too much yet if you get a BFN. There is still plenty of time! :)

I am in the same boat!

Kristeeny our charts look so alike lol! Good luck to you! I have several frer's on hand this month & will start testing TOMORROW. I have a bunch of wondfo's too but I don't know the sensitivity...some are in a pink pouch and some purple, I wish they told you on the wrapper!

Hi ladies!! Anyone test today? I did and got a :bfn::dohh:, I shouldn't be surprised at all but as I'm sure you know, it's still a total bummer. I have slight cramping this morning which is making me SUPER nervous that the :witch: is going to show her face this month but I'm trying to be ok with it either way [easier said than done!!]. That's really the only thing different happening aside from my personal feeling that the "ladies" look larger lol.

How are you doing? Anything non-baby going on? If I'm not pregnant, I'm supposed to be doing a crazy obstacle race mud run in early September so I'm still training for that...

I tested this morning and got a :bfn::cry:

I feel crampy so I am pretty sure I am out.

I tested this morning and got a :bfn::cry:

I feel crampy so I am pretty sure I am out.

Both of our charts dipped this a.m.! Stupid stupid BFN'S!!!! :hug:

Well, it's ain't totally over until the :witch: comes so good luck still.

Yup - tested this morning and got BFN :-(

I dont feel pregnant either. And normally the day before AF shows I need to go to the toilet (No.2 - sorry TMI) alot. And ive just been.

So that plus the BFN makes me very sad, I so wish I was pregnant!!

Baby dust to the rest of you though!!!

Oh and ive got some, not alot, of yellow cm, and having googled it etc it can be a good or a bad sign, what do you ladies think??

So Ive come on this morning :-(

Baby dust for you all!

Keep me updated!
xx

I got another bfn this morning. :cry:

My chart is playing games with me I think.

Hey ladies! This would be my 7th cycle TTC... This month I used Preseed and I ovulated according to Fertility Friend on July 26th. I had CB OPKs but sad thing was the digital part wasn't turning on when I inserted the stick so I had to wait for them to send me a new digital reader and sadly that was after I O already. But I usually have 27-28 day cycles & today I'm 13dpo & on cd29 & still no AF. My temps have remained high but I'm sooo anxious to know!! I've had minor cramps here and there for the past 3 days & I would post up my chart but I'm not sure how to... Saw that you all got negatives but hope this next cycle are nothing but positives for everyone!!

Hi Misslib!

:bfn:this a.m. at 6:00 a.m. [though I woke up to use the bathroom at 3 a.m. so I don't know what that did to my FMU & temp chart today but oh well what can you do].

I'm getting nervous for testing at 12dpo tomorrow but I have to remember it's out of my hands...just hoping I don't get :af:....

Good luck ladies.

Lm3898 I still have yet to test. Today I'm going to buy some more and going to test first thing tomorrow morning.

Baby dust to the both of us!

BFN, I know I'm going to be out, I've had terrible cramps since I woke up allll morning and my cheeks feel cool to touch again...I also woke up at 5 a.m. and my temp was 97.4 and when I woke again at 6:30 a.m. [my normal time] it was 98.4 BUT I think the room was warm and it obviously wasn't 3 hours of sleep....huge negatives on everything I took. :cry: Super crushed, I just wish AF would show her ugly face so I can start my next cycle! I bought a CBFM on sale so I'm actually excited to use that this month to pinpoint everything...can't hurt.

Good luck ladies xoxo :hugs:

I lied, quick bathroom trip = AF...I already knew the :witch: was coming so it's really no surprise I guess...but I still feel like this :brat: lol.

Well here's to month #3 and lot's of :wine: tonight.

lm,

I am 99.99% sure I am out. My temp dropped, I feel horribly crampy so AF should real her ugly head any minute. :cry:

I wish my cycles weren't so long. But maybe my test date the middle of next month will fall on my birthday. That would be a good present. :thumbup:

I am with you on the :wine:. I need to pick up a large bottle today.

Good luck next month!

I lied, quick bathroom trip = AF...I already knew the :witch: was coming so it's really no surprise I guess...but I still feel like this :brat: lol.

Thanks girl!! You're still not totally out but if you are, enjoy the :wine: and we can be in it together for Memorial day babies :crib: lol. But I'm still hoping for you this month! :hugs:

lm,

I am 99.99% sure I am out. My temp dropped, I feel horribly crampy so AF should real her ugly head any minute. :cry:

I wish my cycles weren't so long. But maybe my test date the middle of next month will fall on my birthday. That would be a good present. :thumbup:

I am with you on the :wine:. I need to pick up a large bottle today.

Good luck next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->