12dpo - pregnant 2-3 on cb digi.. Anyone else?

Loozle

Reaction score
Hello! As the title says, I'm 12dpo today, I got a pregnant 1-2 on a cb digital on Saturday at 9dpo. I tested again today (paranoid after several mc's :blush:) and got pregnant 2-3! Has anyone else had this? I'm glad that it seems to be a strong pregnancy :cloud9: but am now wondering about the possibility of twins..?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 33
congratulations x yes i did :) I was on clomid so a slightly higher chance there is two guess i'll find out in 13 days!

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/8ac4cf7a-d774-4fa2-93f4-fcbb47043bc2_zpsb468b535.jpg

Thanks, congratulations to you too! Exciting that you'll find out soon though, you'll have to come and update me :cloud9:

No problem I'll pop back and let you know if it's one or two :cloud9: x

Just wanted to update you and the thread in case anyone else finds this...

I am expecting TWINS! :cloud9::cloud9: xx

congrates hunny on your twins i had i strong bfp too xxxx:cloud9::cloud9:

cheers ladies :) It's still sinking in, but i'm slowly getting my head around the fact i now need two of everything lol Next scan in less than 3 weeks i can't wait to see them again :happydance: xx

Wow congratulations!! That's amazing news :cloud9:

Starting to wonder again what that means for me :haha:

thank you :) Let me know how many you have in there when the time comes! lol x

I had this exact thing today! Period not due til Monday. Had very visible BFP on Thursday, and today a dark thick pink BFP on second test in the same pack, and a digi 2-3... (did two tests with same wee) also I usually have fatigue til 6-7 weeks then morning sickness hit etc, but I already have nauseous moments and bad headaches and weird dreams and full sore boobs :S I'm in the UK though so providing this one sticks I won't have a scan til 12 weeks! Congrats to everyone on the thread for your BFPs - and twins! Xx

I had this exact thing today! Period not due til Monday. Had very visible BFP on Thursday, and today a dark thick pink BFP on second test in the same pack, and a digi 2-3... (did two tests with same wee) also I usually have fatigue til 6-7 weeks then morning sickness hit etc, but I already have nauseous moments and bad headaches and weird dreams and full sore boobs :S I'm in the UK though so providing this one sticks I won't have a scan til 12 weeks! Congrats to everyone on the thread for your BFPs - and twins! Xx

Hi, how are you doing? I found out I was pregnant at 9dpo but yesterday took a cb digi at 12dpo and it came up as 2-3weeks. Feeling extremly tired and nauseous. When are you having your scan? I'm in the UK too....

I went from 1-2 very quickly..within a day. But then I got stuck on 2-3.

thank you :) Let me know how many you have in there when the time comes! lol x

I completely forgot to update this thread after my scan last week. No twins for me just one strong little baby! So it looks like it could go either way with this result! :flower:

Congrats on your healthy strong baby :) it's good to have a thread updated fully for others to reference x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->