12dpo with bfp..lets join each other in this journey of uncertainty!!

amandadchan

Reaction score
Hi :) I'm 12 dpo as of today and I got my bfp on 8 dpo. I have had three MCs and I'm really nervous right now and I need a friend to talk to. Thanks so much, share your story or introduce urself :) have a great day ppl!!! Forgot to mention that my test have been getting darker :) so I'm Really happy about that!!

Attachments

• IMG_20141210_072248_786.jpg
    IMG_20141210_072248_786.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations!!! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months :D

Hi :) I'm 12 dpo as of today and I got my bfp on 8 dpo. I have had three MCs and I'm really nervous right now and I need a friend to talk to. Thanks so much, share your story or introduce urself :) have a great day ppl!!! Forgot to mention that my test have been getting darker :) so I'm Really happy about that!!

Congrats!!
I found out at 11dpo last week and we're overjoyed, 2 children already and we lost a baby in august at 18 weeks so we're very nervous.

@bundle4me. Thank u so much and congrats to you I hope I can make it to five weeks every time before was only to four weeks!! If this baby of a girl and makes it I'm naming her hope <3

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1418305464502.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1418305464502.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
@bundle4me. Thank u so much and congrats to you I hope I can make it to five weeks every time before was only to four weeks!! If this baby of a girl and makes it I'm naming her hope <3

That's really lovely!!! Fx all goes well for us both :hugs:

Congrats Amanda! Fx your little one is a sticky bean who you get to take home!

I got my very first BFP at 12dpo (because I refused to test earlier, the last few months of BFNs got to be too depressing for me lol). EDD should be Aug 18th, with prayers that baby sticks!

Good luck, and sending well wishes that you have a H&H 9 months! :hugs:

Thank u ms.g09, I will keep u in my prayers!! I'm doing a lot of praying and keeping the faith strong here lately.. I'm wishing I a happy n healthy 9 months as well :) and I'm sooooo glad u got ur bfp this month :D yay for us!!!

Thank you, Amanda! Will keep you in my prayers as well! :flower:

Hi there.

Not sure how long I will be on this thread waiting for something bad go happen :( my digi has been stuck on 2-3 since 13dpo and now I'm 22dpo. I suffered a loss before my 2.5 year old and a chemical in May.

Great progressions hun xx

@wantingagirl
Hey hey don't give up just yet , maybe u tested at 2-3 weeks at the exact day of tht change and ur 3+ will come very soon!! I'm so sorry for ur losses and I know exactly how the worrying is , drives u crazy!!!I'm exactly at four weeks today and this is when the three chemicals have happened before so I'm extra nervous today!!! I'm going to stay positive and think of holding my little baby in 8 months :) it helps to think positive. Worring will solve nothing!! My heart goes out to u girls. Hang in there and soon u will see that everything will be alright. God speed fellow preggo women :) BTW if those are ur babies in the avatar they are gorgeous and so precious!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20141212_064435_675.jpg
    IMG_20141212_064435_675.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
Thank you..... That's sweet they are my babies :) I also have a 12 year old step son. This will be my 5th. I'm trying to remain positive but feel total dread waving over me. I think possibly it was but should double every 72 hours right? On 13dpo in morning was 1-2 then held for 4 hours and changed to 2-3 I had a loss just before 6 weeks and this week is always awful for me xx

I just thought about this, its not supposed to change over to 3+ till u are in your seventh week I believe. Or sixth im not sure.. it should say on the package. I would wait till the sixth week mark and then test with first morning pee. Until then try to relax and enjoy being pg :) do things to keep ur mind off of it or surround urself with support of friends or family through this!! Hope that helps ease ur mind..I would just wait and see that's all we really can do sweety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->