13 days till Due Date...

MrsClark24

Reaction score
I'm so excited, nervous, anxious, impatient and angry all at the same time!

I want baby to come NOW but I don't want to give birth... Definitely don't want a C-Section and I'm sick of people saying "She will come when she's ready..."

Haha! All these emotions at once, it's awful!

I think the worst thing is not knowing if, how and when. Will I go into labour tomorrow? Will I need to be induced? Will I need a C-section?

In a way I envy the women booked in for a section, at least you know what's going on!

Argh it's driving me crazy with anticipation!,! :headspin:

Hi steph!
I am 38 weeks today and I'm exactly the same!
I said to DH this morning I just wish I knew a date! Even if its way over my due date at least I would know!
It's like the ttw all over again! Constantly checking for my plug. Wondering if bh will turn to real contractions, googling every twinge!
I also want baby but getting very anxious about the labour!
Aghhhhh!!
X

I am 38 weeks today too! :p
I am still trying to finish an essay for this course I'm doing. :growlmad:
At least it's keeping me busy!
I also have a cheeky 2 yr old to look after. We still need to assemble baby changing table but have to wait for DS to be in child care and hubby to be off work to do this so everything very slow.
I have a feeling tho I will be overdue.
I was surprised by my ultrasound EDD as I'm sure my period was later then that so I think my dates are wrong.
Happy waiting
:hugs:

Argh how annoying for us!!

By my calender dates my due date is 10th April but then they changed it to 19th :-/ so I'm hoping to go early? :-D

I've not had any Braxton Hicks, no pains no aches, nothing. Grrr feels like she's never gonna come!

I'm so excited, nervous, anxious, impatient and angry all at the same time!

I want baby to come NOW but I don't want to give birth... Definitely don't want a C-Section and I'm sick of people saying "She will come when she's ready..."

Haha! All these emotions at once, it's awful!

I think the worst thing is not knowing if, how and when. Will I go into labour tomorrow? Will I need to be induced? Will I need a C-section?

In a way I envy the women booked in for a section, at least you know what's going on!

Argh it's driving me crazy with anticipation!,! :headspin:

I couldnt have put it better myself!!!! :wacko::happydance::wacko::happydance::wacko: I have been booked for an induction on my due date (22nd) and im 38 weeks on Monday but i still feel like i dont know whats gong on :wacko: im worried to be induced cos i hear bad things about it and im hoping he will come early but then again i really REALLY dont want to have to go through labor and i also dont want a section....no pleasing some of us eh :haha::blush:

I'm 41 weeks tomorrow... I've felt like u guys since 38 weeks... Getting to 40 was just depressing! Ill hopefully get an induction date tomorrow... I'm so envious of those who have their baby at 38 weeks or via section(even though I don't want one haha at least u no the date)

My midwife told me at my 38 week ppointment that she didn't think I would make it to my due date.. I'm still waiting! Baby has 2 days to make an appearance ;-) but really, we've all made it this far, there really isn't long left at all til we have our babies! I'm making the most of being off and having nothing to do with loads of power naps and just lying down feeling baby wriggling around, seriously going to miss my baby bump! Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->