13 DPO AF due Yesterday-Tomorrow

NykyDub

Reaction score
Like the title says, I am 13 DPO and AF was due anytime from yesterday to tomorrow. I really felt like we were out this month with BDing timing. But now that AF has 1 day left to show before being "late" I feel really nervous. Especially since I assumed we were out and tested 7 DPO and 10DPO so I had a couple drinks for our housewarming party. I haven't had any symptoms (which I didn't at this point with my first child) so AF not showing yet is the only thing bringing some encouraging news. The next 24 hours is going to be difficult.

Hang in there! It is hard, sometimes the whole month feels like a breeze to me then the right around when af is due I get all out of sorts wondering whats going on- I hate it. You'll know soon enough :)

I actually managed to not think about it for a couple days and then today hit me that AF should have showed yesterday. I have been so crampy since last evening, to the point I had to sit down, so I am trying to not get my hopes up.

I am 15 DPO and AF is now 1 day late. I have had serious cramping and last night when I wiped I had CM with a twinge of Brown in it. No other bleeding what so ever. I took a HPT 2 nights ago and it was a very clear negative (but I have also been drinking a lot of water and peeing about every hour so I couldn't hold it long). My boobs have also been uncontrollably itchy, which my husband pointed out as a sign of pregnancy? Is that true?

With my DS I had no notable symptoms except exhaustion and a missed period until I was 8+ weeks so any symptoms now are New to me. I am so confused and worried to get my hopes up.

Im in the same boat....based on O, af is due today. Based on start date of my last period, I am 2 days late. I have been having a lot of dull cramping since 10dpo, been chilly yet have hotflashes. I have also been very dizzy, gagging a lot, waves of nausea.

I am positive af is coming, I even bought pads and am running to the bathroom every two hours to check. Can you feel like af is coming and still be pg? My last test was at 11 DPO: BFN.

AF just showed her ugly face. Sadly I am out for this month, but at least by it showing up it means we can start on cycle #3 TTC baby #2.

AF just showed her ugly face. Sadly I am out for this month, but at least by it showing up it means we can start on cycle #3 TTC baby #2.

Sorry to hear that! But yes, now you can start your next cycle! Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust! :hug:

And yes you can feel like it is going to start and be pregnant. I was 3 days late when I got a positive with my DS and I continued to feel period like cramping until I was 5 weeks. Best of luck to you. I sure hope you get BFP soon.

The :witch: showed up one day late....oh well! Going to have a nice glass of wine, some baileys and some sushi in the next 2 weeks and the ready for the next round! I hope for both of us that May will be the month we get our BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->