13 DPO and BFN :(

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by momin06, Nov 12, 2011.

1. momin06

momin06 Active Member

Today I am 13 dpo, I took a FRER first thing this morning and it came back negative. So sites have said I'm due for AF today and other have said I'm due tomorrow. I have no signs of AF coming. I thought I had signs of getting a BFP but those to have gone. Has anyone had a BFN at 13 DPO and still been pregnant?? I really don't want to count myself out until the :witch: shows her face but I'm starting to doubt my chances.

2. tupi

tupi Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the same thing

3. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

I'm at 13dpo now and I'm refusing to test since at 12dpo it was a bfn... so I'm HOPING I'm pg but I really dont know :(

4. IndianGurl

IndianGurl Active Member

Have you been charting? Usually temps start to go down a day or two before the AF day...and it works that way for me. It could help you keep your hopes up/low :)

5. momin06

momin06 Active Member

I haven't been charting. With my 1st son, it took no time to become pregnant so I thought it would be the same this time around. If I don't have a positive this cycle I'm going to begin charting.

6. IndianGurl

IndianGurl Active Member

Okay..With all the research I did I learnt that it could take a week from Implantation day for HCG levels to rise up enough to be detected by a HPT.. your implantation could have happened as late as 11-12 DPO... This chart could help -

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

7. Hope1409

Hope1409 My baby girl is here!

I am in the same boat as you....i tested yesterday at 12dpo and bfn...im hoping to test again in a few days and getting a bfp. im giving myself some hope telling myself maybe implantation happened yesterday and thats the reason for the bfn. my cycles are irregular, especially after my m/c 3 months ago so i dont even know "exactly" when to expect af. technically it should be this week and i am cramping like crazy but i really hope she stays away!

8. Hope1409

Hope1409 My baby girl is here!

Good morning. Just to update on my last post...I took another hpt this morning and still bfn :growlmad: I'm pretty sure at 15dpo that is pretty much accurate.

Looks like nov was the month for me. Let's keep our fingers crossed that dec is the month! :thumbup: