13 DPO anyone else?

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
AF due tomorrow.......slightly nauseated..... whats everybody symptoms right now at 13 dpo?

Hi, I am 14DPO today with absolutely NO symptoms at all and no sign of af. Not tested yet as I really don't think I'm pregnant.

I use the fertility friend app and track my BBT as best as I can

oh wow....this might be it for you!!!!! i should start tomorrow my lp is almost always 14 days, so either tomorrow or the day after at the latest. but i won't test until im like two days late....had enough of bfn in my years of trying.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up and putting off testing as long as i can as I hate those BFN's. I will wait another week and then test (if I can last that long)! Hope you get your BFP soon too!

I'm 13dpo, AF due today and no sign of the witch yet. I tested and BFN so I'm a bit disheartened, but not losing hope until AF arrives.

I had really bad insomnia last night and was really hot and sweaty with stomach cramps. Can't help but wonder if it is related to pregnancy, AF, or just a totally coincidence! I am starting to go a bit crazy with symptom spotting and I just want to know either way now!

i find its just best to wait to test, i had restless legs and arms last night as well and it made it hard for me to sleep. i have cried everyday for 4 days and i have been nauseated but i always get nauseated before my period so i hate getting my hopes up, these symptoms mimic each other so much

i find its just best to wait to test, i had restless legs and arms last night as well and it made it hard for me to sleep. i have cried everyday for 4 days and i have been nauseated but i always get nauseated before my period so i hate getting my hopes up, these symptoms mimic each other so much

I totally agree - I wish I had held off testing until I was at least couple of days late. I don;t have any tests in the house now so the temptation is removed, and I'm not going to test again until at least Thursday.

My symptoms have all been really similar to PMS too, it's such an emotional rollercoaster!

I am 12 dpo and have some cramping so I thought AF was arriving, but no sign of her yet. I cannot help but test though, and BFN today on FRER :(

Not going to lose hope until AF actually arrives but I really think I'm out this month.

dont lose hope, and theres always next month....that is what i have told myself for a long time. then ill take a break then get back at it and take a break etc just a very emotional ride indeed. the only thing different this time is that at 10dpo after me and hubby had sex there was blood and then the bleeding went away in like an few hours so fx this might be it.

I am 12 dpo going into 13dpo. I have a lot of symptoms. nausea (every day since 6 dpo except today), tingly boobs that sometimes burns from top into nips, cramps, twinges, dizziness, get up to pee in the night (not normal), side of boobs hurt near arm pit (new today), metallic taste, increased creamy cm, fatigue (I nap usually once a day if not working), flushed feeling, hot flashes, boobs feel heavy, gassy, bloated/heavy feeling in abdomen, lower backache, pelvic pain - kind of a stabby pain inside V (new today), constipation, oily skin, skin break out. I've had a couple of others but only once or twice in the last 10 days.

I have been testing since 5 dpo (crazy I know). at 9dpo I thought I saw something on a frer and others have seen something too but stark white bfn since. Today I had a shadow on a wondfo, the first ever. Some see it, some don't. I have one frer left. If I am it should pick up something tomorrow as I am sure I implanted at 6dpo.

Woke up to spotting this morning (14dpo) so looks like AF will be here later today. Oh well, on to the next cycle! Next time I'm not going to buy any tests until after AF is a few days late, and if she does show then I'll buy myself something nice with the money instead!

im sorry wishing.....fx to next month

Afm- 14dpo still no af, and still nauseated, slight boob tenderness but nothing else to report as of yet.

Bfn in a frer. Af is due in 2-3 days. Just going to wait for her now

I'm 4 days late tested on Saturday when af was due but got bfn so not testing again till Friday if af doesn't show by then xx

fingers crossed for bfps in here this month gl ladys x

I'm 4 days late tested on Saturday when af was due but got bfn so not testing again till Friday if af doesn't show by then xx

fingers crossed for bfps in here this month gl ladys x

its looking promising sometimes it takes a little while for that hcg to be enough to catch!!! fxfxfx

Gone for blood work. Have a party on Friday and I would like some wine. Lol so I just want to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->