13 dpo BBS stop hurting, am I out?

Men do feel it I think but not like we do.

If you contact Clearblue and show pictures of that thin line you will maybe get some free tests out of them. Might be worth a go when you feel up to it.

I am ok...I'm going to test shortly but just feel like I do before AF (I get pre AF symptoms for a good few days before she starts like cramps and less sore boobs) Not holding out much hope now.

Men do feel it I think but not like we do.

If you contact Clearblue and show pictures of that thin line you will maybe get some free tests out of them. Might be worth a go when you feel up to it.

I am ok...I'm going to test shortly but just feel like I do before AF (I get pre AF symptoms for a good few days before she starts like cramps and less sore boobs) Not holding out much hope now.

I was working the whole afternoon and my AF is normal. So I’m going to have a glass of wine today and coffee tomorrow and a COVID vaccine too.

I’m not going to spot any symptoms in the future.

However I will be observing this forum and I really wish you to get BFP this month. You are still too early.

Enjoy your wine :wine: I hope you get your BFP in the near future, don't give up.
My AF feels like it is coming too so I'm not far behind you.

Ugh! That is so mean! I see those lines clear as day! I’m so sorry :( this can be so hard

I can the line as clear as day too. So mean. I am so sorry hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->